Pretty cool, but I've seen a lot of stuff like that before. Standard for that style of playing.
Who dat?
ok, what?

i give up on acoustic.

forever.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
The technique is amazing but the music sucks...for a good combination of the two, I strongly recommend Erik Mongrain. His album kickass and he is impressive live too.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Don Ross and Andy McKee are much easier to listen to IMO, and they're just as talented.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vg5TaS4EIVE&mode=related&search= Andy is playing the lead part, Don Ross is the large, ogre like man on the left. Michael Manring on bass.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
That Mongrain fellow is impressive, it has a lovely sound to it.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
The sound is a matter of personal taste. I've watched this video many times in a row and I think it's just beautiful.
Although I won't deny his musical talents, there is just something about that style of composing, along with the timbre of a steel-string that just has never appealed to me.
Quote by metalicarules24
Don Ross and Andy McKee are much easier to listen to IMO, and they're just as talented.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vg5TaS4EIVE&mode=related&search= Andy is playing the lead part, Don Ross is the large, ogre like man on the left. Michael Manring on bass.

I've heard of Andy McKee before, but that Don Ross feller is impressive as well.

Antoine DuFour anyone?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yu0FjmcJva8
Man, you've only just heard about this guy?

C'mon, Skepto, you've been a UGer long enough to know who JK is.

Anyway, he makes a good first impression but his style gets repetitive very, very fast; Tommy Emmanuel is much better.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by tjfishrocker
I'm pretty sure its called drifting.

No, that's a song by a YouTube artist called Andy Mckee (or something like that).

Quote by Smokey Amp
Man, you've only just heard about this guy?

C'mon, Skepto, you've been a UGer long enough to know who JK is.

Anyway, he makes a good first impression but his style gets repetitive very, very fast; Tommy Emmanuel is much better.

I know smokey, but only within the past month or so have i discovered this heavenly percussive acoustic eargasm-all-over-my-mouth guitar playing. It's really changed my style a lot.

And that there Tommy Emmanuel is a totally different style of music. It's like comparing an apple to a brick in terms of deliciousness and then debating the key points on both sides.
Quote by skeptopotamus
And that there Tommy Emmanuel is a totally different style of music. It's like comparing an apple to a brick in terms of deliciousness and then debating the key points on both sides.

Well, not really. They're both percussive-acoustic players, only Emmanuel has a more diverse range of sounds formed around both country and classical, whereas King centers his music around harmonics and two-handed tapping.

Both great acoustic players, but Emmanuel brings more to the table in terms of melody, in my opinion.

For the record, I never said Justin King was the best.

That's directed to everyone who posted someone else who is "better".
Tommy Emmanuel with Andy McKee supporting in 15 days! Can't wait.

And I don't really like Mongrain and that. Theres never a melody, they just hammer every note in a chord in no particular order. I don't even like Ocean by JBT for that reason.