So i know i don't have the money right now, so I'm not going to call them for a quote or go to a dealer for a quote or anything...

But anyone with some expereince with them, could you please give me a very rough extimate(like hopefully within 100 dollars or so) a Neck through Bich shape with a floyd rose on it and made out of maybe...alder or mahogany would run me?

Remember i just want like a ballpark price so i know how much to save up, so if your off by some its ok.
Just send them an Email. If anyone will be able to give you a rough quote, it's them.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I can't estimate down to the $100 mark, but expect to shell out anywhere from $3000 to $4000
lol ^^^
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
dude
a floyd rose itself costs around 200
and you want a custom guitar for 100?
thats kinda silly
BC Rich Customs are usually around $3000 methinks.

Quote by glamdring22
dude
a floyd rose itself costs around 200
and you want a custom guitar for 100?
thats kinda silly

Try reading again.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I don't think bich has enough space at the rear end for a floyd rose tbh.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by Bonsaischaap
Just send them an Email. If anyone will be able to give you a rough quote, it's them.

BCR only go through dealers. It's a bit ghey. They basically refuse to do direct business or sell parts.

I don't think it's worth the hassle TBH, as you'd have all the extra charge from your dealer, and shipping, and it would take forever to build... They are some of the best customs out there, but they're really only for big time pro players.

Either find a small custom luthier to do the exact thing you want, or buy one of BC's high end models, and customise it yourself.
There is no way that you can get any custom guitar for $100 or less, let alone $1,000 or less. A Floyd Rose alone costs more than $100. Don't even bother asking them about it if you expect it to be $100 or less, because it's not going to be that low priced.
Quote by IronMaiden5
There is no way that you can get any custom guitar for $100 or less, let alone $1,000 or less. A Floyd Rose alone costs more than $100. Don't even bother asking them about it if you expect it to be $100 or less, because it's not going to be that low priced.

TRY READING IT AGAIN.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Wow. Some people can't read. *cough*cough* IRONMAIDEN5, GLAMDRING22.*COUGH* He said to give him a rough estimate within 100 dollars so he knows how much he has to save up.
Be cool.
Quote by IronMaiden5

Someone needs to go back and re-read the original post very carefully.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Vermintide
BCR only go through dealers. It's a bit ghey. They basically refuse to do direct business or sell parts.

I don't think it's worth the hassle TBH, as you'd have all the extra charge from your dealer, and shipping, and it would take forever to build... They are some of the best customs out there, but they're really only for big time pro players.

Either find a small custom luthier to do the exact thing you want, or buy one of BC's high end models, and customise it yourself.

9/10 companies are like that unless you're an endorser or artist. A small luthier would take even longer to make it. Customize one of their high end models, and you'll ruin the value and never be able to sell it. Go to a dealer. I'm sure they have a spec sheet you can fill out and submit for an estimate, like most other custom shops
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Someone needs to go back and re-read the original post very carefully.

I did. I know what he meant now.
Quote by IronMaiden5

You misunderstood what I was saying.

I ment hopefully within a 100 dollar range of what the guitar would actually cost...

So if you said 1400...and I had to pay 1500 or so, then you would have answered my question.

3000 is alot =\

And I've checked they don't offer the BICH shape with both Floyd rose and neck through =( I think i saw some pictures on google of a bich with a floyd rose, but I'm prett sure they don't make it anymore.

Looks like I'm gona be waitin for my dream guitar for a while =(
Last edited by The Charm at Oct 24, 2007,
Who knows, by the time you have the money saved up, your dream guitar could be something entirely different. My tastes have changed a lot over the years. Keep your options open and play around with stuff. Like CJRocker said, most companies are nto going to give you a direct quote. That's true in many industries. So when you have a couple to a few grand saved up and no emergencies to use it on, go talk to some dealers to get some quotes.