Anyone know if a drummers equivilent to UG exists? not that UG sucks or anything (btw: UG rocks my f-ing socks!), but our lead guitarist suddenly had a brainwave and thought that if we could post a classified ad on a drumming website for a drummer for our band instead of UG, we'd get more responses.

and ok, i know this goes somewhere else, but im too lazy to break this into two parts, but if theres a bassist playing by himself around the SD&G area in Ontario, Canada, give me a PM.
Quote by djmay71
but if theres a bassist playing by himself

Sorry, I just had to laugh at that...
I asked this a long time back. I got many @$$hole responses. I still haven't found a reliable site for drummers. Sorry. Post an ad in a drum shop maybe? Or if you know any drummers at all, they might know other drummers that are interested in joining a band.
Got Bass?
SD&G area of Ontario?
Quote by millerdrr
you caught me making a mistake on extremely basic theory, WHILE making a mistake regarding corporate philosophy. you earned the bag, and you single-handedly force me to retract all of my "Canada Blows" propaganda. you>me
I wanna make Ultimate-Drums.com.

So when people sarcastically post that, they get reported for advertising
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Lgndkllr777
I wanna make Ultimate-Drums.com.

So when people sarcastically post that, they get reported for advertising

erm ... you're gonna have to name it something else. That's an actual domain name.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.