I dont live there, but my lover Jack Off Jill does.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I don't live there, but would like to maybe one day visit Kansas city if I'm driving by. I highly doubt I'll be driving by though.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
I live in Bolivar, 30 minutes north of Springfield.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Cardinals suck. Rams suck. Blues suck. Your basketball team would suck if you had one.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Cardinals suck. Rams suck. Blues suck. Your basketball team would suck if you had one.

You forgot the Royals.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Quote by RHCP94
I dont live there, but my lover Jack Off Jill does.

Have you guys set a date for the wedding, by the way?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Have you guys set a date for the wedding, by the way?

No, we have to move it back even further 'cause Aqua Dementia got banned,
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
i live like 2 hours north of springfield in the great town of lasalle
Umm, Royals are from KC, just like the Chiefs. I'm from Ste. Genevieve (~60 miles south of St. Louis). Goin' to college at Rolla, the town with no girls.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
lets hear it for chesterfield baby (stlouis county)
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
Quote by AngusX
Umm, Royals are from KC, just like the Chiefs. I'm from Ste. Genevieve (~60 miles south of St. Louis). Goin' to college at Rolla, the town with no girls.

Kansas City is in Missouri, I also realize there is one in Kansas, but I checked and the Royals' stadium is in Missouri.
Im going to east st louis for our varsitys first playoff game. Anyone here from the high skool who plays Batavia for the first playoff game?
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Quote by Rosseta Stoned
Im going to east st louis for our varsitys first playoff game. Anyone here from the high skool who plays Batavia for the first playoff game?

East St. Louis is pretty rough.... not many locals even like to go down there.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
lol i know most of my friends dont wanna go watch the varsity team play because we have heard some bad things bout them. But apparently not one person on their team is over 200 pounds
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Quote by RHCPguitarist4
Kansas City is in Missouri, I also realize there is one in Kansas, but I checked and the Royals' stadium is in Missouri.

Yeah, that's what KC stands for, Kansas City. What's your point?
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free