Page 1 of 2
Quote by ldnovelo
i almost had an ogasm when i saw it

wow, me too
but im super happy in pants

get it it looks crazy awesum...and when you get it you prolly WILL orgasm.
LFR is the only downside. I'd hit it.

EDIT: the upside down cross inlay looks a bit wierd as well. Other than that. Perfect

EDIT2: Damn you Americans

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Last edited by p.stick at Oct 22, 2007,
Can't go wrong with Agiles. Higher end ones, roughly >$600 are generally as good/better than Gibson models. I'd take my Agile LP over a Gibson any day.
I am hopeful for you.
Quote by p.stick

EDIT: the upside down cross inlay looks a bit wierd as well. Other than that. Perfect

I think they are swords?

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by p.stick

EDIT 3: im not american im mexican and i live in mexico
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by FacingUsAll
I think they are swords?

Ebony Black fretboard, cross inlays...
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I'd get it even though I don't like the inlays
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
If I got it I would scallop the fretboard and paint over the inlays.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Already a thread on this. I've said it before, but the crosses kill it for me. That LFR looks like junk too, but I'd probably change it before it would go bad anyway.

EDIT: now that I look at the first pic again, it almost makes the finish seems really odd.
Mann

I think i just came...

It looks like you could decapitate somebody with that thing though.

it would look good with some blood splatters on the edge so the crowd would think twice about surfing your way. tehehe
Quote by MESAexplorer
Ebony Black fretboard, cross inlays...

Pretend!
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by climhazzard
meh. and the "metalhead" stereotype continues

haha, +1. also I just noticed, I find it ironic there was a thread on it and no one was going too crazy. And then this guy starts a thread and go ones on how it basically rockzorx his sockzorz and everyone agrees.
Wow. Screw the Jackson kelly. I'm getting that.

If you get it, tell me how good it is.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
[quote="'[P|E|R|S|O|N"]']sexy.

and i'm surprised no one has said 'br00tal' yet.

br00tal

happy?
A huge turn off is the liscenced floyd rose. I've found them all to be totally useless. In the sense that if you use it, your guitar will probably go out of tune - therefore useless. A real floyd rose is gonna cost nearly 200 bucks. 700 + 200 = 900 + shipping? If you don't care about the trem you're all set though.

Its undeniably amazing looking though.
Not all LFRs are bad; some are better than OFRs (although I'm guessing this one isn't one of them? ).

I've actually heard some decent reviews of the LFRs that Agile uses, but I think those were different than this one.

*shrug*
Quote by utsapp89
Quote by FacingUsAll
Pretend!

OH! I SEE!

They're 3D too!

WAIT THEY'RE REAL!!!!

....ouch

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
You should get it only if you have played it before and like the way it plays. It's stupid if you buy a guitar based on image without playing it before. It looks really nice though.
Agile is not a bad company
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Awesome guitar, I'm sure if i hat that guitar i would be turning some heads for sure.
SG Commando #8, PM YOUNGBLOOD to join
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-6
Waiting On Vox VT15 or VT30
Quote by IronMaiden5
You should get it only if you have played it before and like the way it plays. It's stupid if you buy a guitar based on image without playing it before. It looks really nice though.

I've never seen an Agile guitar at a guitar shop.

And I just don't like the crosses. I really don't wanna be known around the scene as a Devil worshiper or anything.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Quote by Red989
I've never seen an Agile guitar at a guitar shop.

And I just don't like the crosses. I really don't wanna be known around the scene as a Devil worshiper or anything.

Last time I checked, crosses were a symbol of Christianity.

And they are SWORDS!
Quote by utsapp89
Other than the LFR, which is bunk, and the inlays, which are religious, that is a mean axe
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
that is nice.

But, buy it only if it sounds good, i mean, you wouldnt really wanna buy a guitar just cause it looks cool, especially if it is like 800 dollars.. i mean if your rich n famous then yeah
I am The Great Cornholio !
I need T.P. for my bunghole !
Bob dammit! Agile can't design a nice headstock to save their lives... That thing kills it completely (and the bulbous crosses), but the body shape is extra-awesome.
Quote by FacingUsAll

And they are SWORDS!

You have no clue. Upside down crosses basically mean f*ck Christianity.
Quote by FacingUsAll

And they are SWORDS!

Upside Down Cross Symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus. Necklaces are worn by many satanist's.
Page 1 of 2