Ok...so im thinking about getting into this thing where I have to send a video where I play guitar for 30 seconds, and If i win, I can get to play one song in a show with 30 seconds to mars..Which is not really my favourite band, or a band i listen to (I only know 2 songs from tv...I think they're ok) but i'd love to get on stage..Any suggestions to what I should play?
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Something that shows your techniqual (can't spell) abilities on guitar and that is right for the competion your entering, i.e. not death metal from the sounds of things.
something that people dont see everyday, some tapping, arpejos but not shred-only

compose a dream-theater like "base guitar"
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
play something you like and make sure the video shows that you like it. Dont ask other people. Seriously...youll have no chance of winnning. And i dont think metal would be an optimum choice here. Neither would sitting hunched over your guitar.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by x0rsist
play something you like and make sure the video shows that you like it. Dont ask other people. Seriously...youll have no chance of winnning. And i dont think metal would be an optimum choice here. Neither would sitting hunched over your guitar.

you're right..though I was thinking about playing some metal, so this was helpfull..And the thing about not sitting is also true...didn't really think about that..so thanks

Another thing I just thought of...if I win (nearly impossible), would it be unfair for fans that are really dedicated to the band?
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

1. Win competition to play with said band.
2. Kill said band.
3. Spit on their necks.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
2. Kill said band.
3. Spit on their necks.

Very nice. + 1
play The Song smoke on the water with a acoustic guitar that isnt tuned and no other said insturments Period
Quote by cobain_is_king
2. Kill said band.
3. Spit on their necks.

*Sigged*
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.