Page 1 of 2
I need your help UG. I live in University on a floor of about 40, so we're all pretty close and know each other pretty well. Two weeks ago, a friend on my floor put a carton of sour milk underneath my roommate's bed and we just found it yesterday, so as you can imagine, our room smelled disgusting for a while. So we want to get these guys back. I need all the ideas you can think of for the messiest, smelliest, most destructive pranks you can think of. I thought of putting slices of cheese behind the posters on their walls but I realized that they know we want to get them back so they lock their door and their bathroom door at all times, so there is no way we can actually get in ourselves. So I ask for your help
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
paper clip lockpick the doors. Fart on their pillows to give them pink eye!! lmaooo
Then take a dump in their trashcans. put vaseline on all the dooorknobs.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I'm a lady, I've got class and cunning and I want more than fart jokes, but thanks
Tie a corpse to their ceiling.

Super Glue a glass jar of mayonnaise to the inside of their closet (if they have one).
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Put butter on the toilet seat, so as they have a morning ****e, they dont notice it. As their bodies heats up it rots, and its amazing how fast it does, ewwww.
Poop on their hand while they're asleep, then tickle their nose? That's just off the top of my head. You said you wanted a messy smelly prank, right?
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
slit their throats and dine on their intestines

seriously thoe http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/ is genius

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/security/5a05/ use that to get their passwords and **** around on their ****

on a completely unrelated note i think http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/security/855d/ is genius
clog their toilet, then ask for as many friends as you can find to take a nasty dump, and dont forget to really block water from going down, when tey flush

crap flood XD
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
this is from family guy but put Ipecac (spelling?) in their food so they just puke everywhere and put some strong laxatives so they will **** bricks while there puking. That can work right? Oh and some how interrupt passage to their nearest bathrooms.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Load super glue and some small woodshavings into their locks. I've never done it, but the mental picture in my head shows a key not fitting into a lock...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Chak
I'm a lady, I've got class and cunning and I want more than fart jokes, but thanks

you said you wanted messy pranks.......

Jack my swag
Just go to their room 2 or 3 days a week and glue random things like fried eggs and teabags and used concert tickets to their forehead while they're sleeping.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by Chak

What the...

OMG YOU ARE! lol... always thought you were a bloke... I'm gonna be apologising profusely in chat from now on

You can mix mustard, water and stuff together to make something that resembles really bad crap.

Knock on their door, throw a bucket o'water over the answeree.

Get permission from the people the over side of the hall from them for this. Tie the door handles together and knock their door. They won't be able to open it.

All done to my housemates. There are others, but it involves getting into their room. One example is moving things about, one at a time. They may get freaked out. Then when you have enough time, glue stuff to the ceiling.
put glad wrap over the toilet bowl so they can't see it so when they take a crap, it smears on their arse, and it sits there so they can't flush it down.
put TWO milk cartons in their room
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
There's always the one where you half-fill a few hundred disposable cups with water, and you cover their entire floor with it. That way they either have to pick up the cups one by one or soak their floor. I guess if you want it to be really nasty, you can fill the cups with like blood or some other gross liquid.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by RHCP94
Tie a corpse to their ceiling.

Super Glue a glass jar of mayonnaise to the inside of their closet (if they have one).

awesome
Quote by sSyLc
I guess if you want it to be really nasty, you can fill the cups with like blood or some other gross liquid.

Their blood! That'll teach 'em
Do you ever have access to their cars?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
fish + heater/vent= nasty.
trust me
loads of fun
or get a stink bomb or 20 and throw the box in their room.
Cancer.
^ ugh that's nasty ESPECIALLY if it were to spill all over their carpet/ get smeared into their curtains which gives me an idea
Throw some ofthat sardine **** in their heater turn it on and leave for a couple days..
Cancer.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Do you ever have access to their cars?

uh oh.. somehow this might involve in a lifetime prison sentence

hahahahaha car bomb maybe?
Board their door shut and any windows they have. Drill a hole in the door and shove stuff thru while they're boarded in. Like THREE cartons of sour milk. And some ****. And some fish.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Pour some milk on the floor board of their car. Make sure it's not too much,so they won't notice. Just a tablespoon or two will make it reek,and it's nearly impossible to get out.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by spartan 118
Load super glue and some small woodshavings into their locks. I've never done it, but the mental picture in my head shows a key not fitting into a lock...

Would that be due to the super glue or wood shavings.....?
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
All these ideas are just bad...

Capture monkeys from india and hide them in the room.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Take apart one of there cars, then reassemble it in their room.

I got it from Drake & Josh.
LOL @ monkeys from India. That was amazing how that happened.

You could super glue down everything in their room if you can manage to get in.
Quote by figsandbobo
Would that be due to the super glue or wood shavings.....?

I guess a combination...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Too many of these involve getting into their rooms which,seems to be not possible,or just more difficult.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by glm
Let me with them for thirty minutes.

I'm afraid that'll be too harsh.
Quote by Jackal58
Catch the University on fire.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
I'm afraid that'll be too harsh.

Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman didn't think so.
I can get into their rooms easily, but only when they're around because they're paranoid now I don't want to do anything with their bathroom because they share one with some guys next door and they didn't do anything wrong so that's not right to punish them. And these guys don't have cars, parking is insane here. I like these ideas though so far, keep going
Page 1 of 2