Poll: Do you procrastinate?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you procrastinate?
Yes
84 97%
No
3 3%
Voters: 87.
Does anybody here procrastinate on their school studies. As in assignments being incomplete because you were doing something else? I'd just like to know. Because it is a huge problem for me and I can't seem to stop.
im actually supposed to be doing a chem lab that was due last week as we speak, obviously im here on UG instead

i dont know y i do it
Yep. Just about everyone does. *Prepares to read more jokes similar to second post*
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I can't stand to do schoolwork at home. It's gotten to a point where I would rather do it on the bus ride to school or during a class lecture than when I'm supposed to do it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Yeah. I'm a chronic procrastinator

I used to procrastinate my school works even when I hadn't got anything else to do, and I use to procrastinate even phone calls...
The only cause of my good marks in school was my good brain.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

" procrastination is like masturbation, it feels great wen ur doing it, but later, u realize u just ****ed urself"
yay!
Procrastinators unite!

.... Tomorrow
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
I'm sitting here on the night before a 5 page essay is due and I'm in the Pit instead of doing it

Do I win?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Don't talk to me about procastrination.

I procrastrinirinated my way out of 6th form last year

Hoorah for BTEC college courses
yeah, im a really bad procrastinator but so far i havent actually missed an assignment because of it. i sacrafice my sleep for my grades.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Why do you think I'm up 3 AM on a school night? To watch Cops re-runs?!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I told myself before college that I would stop procrastinating. A year and a half later, I still haven't gotten around to changing my ways.

I'll have a bourbon.
Ya I'm pretty bad at it. I've got a history term paper that is about 30yrs over due.
I'll get around to it when I find some time.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Ya I'm pretty bad at it. I've got a history term paper that is about 30yrs over due.

pshh. why do it now when 40 years might be a record?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I have a worksheet due tomorrow for Government. And of course I'm gonna wait til later tonight or even tomorrow morning to do it.
I also do almost all of the projects I ever have the last few days before it's due, but my grades usually turn out alright.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Quote by Jackal58

I would do it, track down the teacher, and hand it in. How many points off would you get for 30 years overdue?
Yeah, but I usually end up getting it finished... Like yesterday I was at my friend's house for 6 hours doing a French project that we had 2 weeks to do.
We had to do a project for school on That Was Then, This Is Now. And I chose to do a sequal. (They're only suppose to be at least a page) And I have this class second period. And the project was worth a lot of my grade. So I did it in first period, and got an A on it. And she said I did a good job copying her writing style. I didn't even try to copy it. Is that a good thing? And I'll do the Lab Write Ups for Science which is wirth a LOT of our grade during Lunch which is durig my Science period. I just copy my friend and he tells me what to write for my Conclusion, and I get A's and B's on it.
Yes, I do it all the time. I usually don't start projects until a couple of days they are due. In fact, I have a project due next Thursaday for Physics and I haven't even started it yet and we have had the project for about three weeks now. It is going to be horrible.

EDIT: Last year in Speech, we had to make a propaganda poster. The night before it was due, I saw Megadeth and Heaven and Hell, so I was out late and then I remembered that I didn't due any of the project. I had to do the whole thing at school the next day and I had to work during lunch. Luckily I still got a 100, because it was really easy, just time consuming.
Last edited by IronMaiden5 at Oct 22, 2007,
Always. It's an awful habit. I also happen to have a very good work ethic, when it comes to school assignments, so I'll save something to the last minute, but pull all-nighters to get things done. Somehow, my grades turn out decent. This year has a been a killer. As we speak, I'm supposed to be doing a double-entry journal on The Scarlet Letter, due tomorrow.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!