So i show up at band practice today and everything is going fine until i turn on the clean channel on my crate rfx 120 and nothing comes out. I've messed around with the cables and everything but i still can't figure it out. It hasn't been dropped recently that i know of. I really need help and would really appreciate any advice you can give me.
Thanks
Do the other channels work?

Have you tried different guitars/leads/outlets?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
also how do you switch channels? is it an amp switch? a footswitch?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
both the solo and rhythm channels work just fine, but when I switch to the clean channel with or without the footpedal, no sound comes out. the problem isnt the guitar or the outlet. i'm starting to think that its a loose wire or something.
Yeah, you might wanna crack open your amp and check your connections and/or fuses.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Well, not literally crack

If you have any kind of warranty on it I'd take it back to the store for a look before you go tearing it open, and potentially worsening the problem.