Well by now everyone knows about skull candy headphones. What are your opinions on them? i just bought the skullcrushers and i couldnt be happier with them, although i heard the battery dies fast.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Apparently I'm out of the loop.

Never heard of 'em.

+ the rest of the population
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
i was looking into them like last year and i was gonna buy some but i managed to forget, i would also like to hear some opionons on them before i decide to buy them again.
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Apparently I'm out of the loop.

Never heard of 'em.

Me neither.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
i bought a skullcandy mp3 player when they first came out. It didn't hold very much and the off button broke so to turn it off i had to take out the batteries. But then it got stolen and my parents bought me a way better mp3... but to answer your question, it's a fine product until you have to call support. Just imagine some fat guy in his basement with a beer can hat on typing on a computer. THAT's what they have to answer your questions.
Iv owned 3 different types - ALL GARBAGE!!! In ear, and 2 DJ Style - horrible sound. They are built for trendy high school kids to wear around class but they really suck when it comes to sound.

DONT BUY THEM

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
i got whatever the earphones are called. i ran out of usable rubber coverings, so i emailed asking if there was a way to get a new set.

after a year and a half, i still haven't gotten a reply. lazy bastards.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
how bout ultimate-ears? they're amazing IMO.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Pics of said "Skull Candy"

Knowing UG I thought this was going to be a thread with something too do with Skull Fucking.
I have the Smokin' Buds. I'm on my second pair- on the first pair, the left earpiece went out, and the same thing happened to this. I can mail it in though and get another set. The sound quality is good, but the headphones themselves are cheap. When my third set arrives I'm sure I'll be out to get another.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
ive seen these in seen these in staples several times. as far as i can tell they just look cool.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
pics or it didn't happen. wth are these? Earbuds? What makes them special?
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by simonzwaan
WOAHHH!!!
that is more than insane!
guess what!
I bought new toiletpaper last week!!!

Thats good, i hope you got double quilt. And always remember, wipe backwards not forwards. That way you wont get a yeast infetion in your gaping vagina.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
I tried the buds, I didn't like them at all. They fall apart easily and the sound quality wasn't too good.

My friend had the one of the over ear sets and I really liked the sound quality, but these phones are built around looks. Their are much better headphones on the market for the price.

Magicedit: The models I tried were the Smokin Buds and the Lowrider
Last edited by stringmagician at Oct 22, 2007,