View poll results: i pod or phonei
i pod touch
9 53%
samsung gleam
3 18%
moto krazer
5 29%
Voters: 17.
should i buy a new cell phone or an i pod because im getting paid this week?
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
well im too broke for an i phone...but good idea
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
iphones are like what 400 dollars now? the ipod videos are almost as much. why dont you just save up a little logner and get that?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I don't think an iPhone would be worth the money. Has anyone seen those retarded commercials on TV where they're like "I forgot this guys name so I looked it up on the internet on my iPhone and my day was saved!"
It's like Apple believes no other phone has internet capabilities, when almost every phone nowadays do.

Get a phone and a cheap CD player. Still works brilliantly for me. Plus, a cell phone is way more useful than some expensive thing that can really only play music.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
get a phone with blue tooth so u can listen to music while chatting on your phone, its a win win situation...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
depends on how much ur getting on ur check, say u get over 500...well you can buy the 16GB ipod touch and you'll still have like 50 bucks, or get the 8GB ipod touch and have like $150 and still buy an ok phone
Beer
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.