Page 1 of 3
Me and my friends are trying to do some really good pranks on one of our friend's locker. We have his combo now we need some good pranks.

Any of you guys got any good ideas?
Just fill it with random bottles and trash thats what me and my friends did to our friends locker.
How about this one?

Grow up.

Locker pranks were only funny in 7th grade.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Crumple up a small piece of paper and put it in the little hole where you lock the lock. It never locks that way and you can open it whenever. Whenever you feel like it, proceed to waltz into his locker and rearrange his stuff, he will eventually get freaked out.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Make it so everything falls out (Of course, make sure all papers are loose)
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
smear vaseline all over the knob. priceless.

LOL, I was actually thinking of doing teh opposite and superglueing it btu that's out of the question because I would get in way too much trouble for that.
Put a boxing glove attached to a spring in it and when he opens it, BANG right in the face.
lol if you can find any, put a bunch of dildoes in his locker so when he opens it, they all fall out
Replace the handle with a razor blade. Then fill the inside of the locker with feces. He will try to open his locker and receive fairly deep open wounds on his hands. When he finally does get into his locker he will touch the feces and the E. Coli bacteria found in feces will go straight into his bloodstream and possibly kill him.
put OJ Simpson in his locker. that'll cause a reaction you will never forget.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Stick a condom half in and half out in it.

That way, when people pass by, they'll see it.

I've done that like 5 times before lol
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Engrave in the paint something that will offend other people extremly,such as a swastika or 'KKK'.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by altgrunge
I like the idea of just rearranging his stuff without telling him, it would really freak me out if someone did that.

Nah, he already knows. I mess with his locker everyday in 2nd period. I usually just impale his copybooks on the hook in the locker.
Quote by kidsilcon
Put a boxing glove attached to a spring in it and when he opens it, BANG right in the face.

home alone 3 lol. i wouldnt recommend trying anything from that movie, me and my friends watched it and were counting up how many times over the robbers should have been dead
empty the bullets from the chamber
Quote by kidsilcon

hahah +1 Novelty
RÖCK ÖN!

And R.I.P. Samantha
Quote by warsofgear
lol if you can find any, put a bunch of dildoes in his locker so when he opens it, they all fall out

And how does one go about finding "a bunch of dildoes"? Is there some sort of dildo farm where they roam freely and are there for the taking?
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Dauntless
home alone 3 lol. i wouldnt recommend trying anything from that movie, me and my friends watched it and were counting up how many times over the robbers should have been dead

Yeah like massive weights falling from ridiculous heights on to peoples' head.
Quote by Bayonetwork
And how does one go about finding "a bunch of dildoes"? Is there some sort of dildo farm where they roam freely and are there for the taking?

Yes, yes there is.
put one of those prank pens that electrocute people. but it still looks like a normal pen..

ya know.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Last edited by highwaysalmon at Oct 22, 2007,
Lol this one time me and my friends put a dead body in my friend's locker, he found out lol. Boy, it sure did stink!
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by cobain_is_king at Oct 22, 2007,
freeze a couple cans of shaving cream and cut them in half and put them in the locker, i heard that as a prank for a car, but lockers should work to, when they melt the cream turns to foam and will completely fill the locker
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Quote by kidsilcon

hahaha, classic
I plays guitars.
find a way to tilt a bucket of water against the inside of the locker door, so that when he opens it.... well i think you know the rest.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
condoms, tampons, tarter sauce, icy hot, delicious cake, gorilla glue it shut, you take your pic
Get a bunch of condom's blow them up and hide them in his locker.
It should be interesting when he opens it.
"Don't make me come down there!"

-God

[quote=""Professor McGonagall"
"]Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

I'm a girl, by the way.
Quote by enjoi91
condoms, tampons, tarter sauce, icy hot, delicious cake, gorilla glue it shut, you take your pic

I was actually looking forward in what you had to say untill then.
Quote by rhcpwhitey
freeze a couple cans of shaving cream and cut them in half and put them in the locker, i heard that as a prank for a car, but lockers should work to, when they melt the cream turns to foam and will completely fill the locker

Won't freezing the cream make it explode in the freezer? Much like a can of soda. Or is this a differant thing
Quote by kidsilcon
I was actually looking forward in what you had to say untill then.

then no icy hot
actually you could easily put rotten milk in his locker
At my school some guy didnt have a lock on his locker so one of my friend's put in a plate piled high with fresh bake chocolate chips, this accompanied by a glass of milk and a note that read

"Dear (Name excluded for anonomity)

Here's some milk and cookies for you

Love, Grandma"
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Friggly
At my school some guy didnt have a lock on his locker so one of my friend's put in a plate piled high with fresh bake chocolate chips, this accompanied by a glass of milk and a note that read

"Dear (Name excluded for anonomity)

Here's some milk and cookies for you

Love, Grandma"

WIN!!!!
Page 1 of 3