It's old, not funny, and get ready for a bunch of pansies to flame you on how you don't know the true definition of emo and how the mediaz are after them.
Point?

I not sure why you think were all bone heads and think that were going to be like "nice video and down with emos lol" or "stupid emos cut them selves!".It is not going to work cause were understanding and smart people so bring that garbage to another dog.

Your time is up, grow up.
Last edited by Mr.Abomination at Oct 22, 2007,
Quote by Budd_Dwyer
It's old, not funny, and get ready for a bunch of pansies to flame you on how you don't know the true definition of emo and how the mediaz are after them.

Haha, lighten up mate, I'm not about to say i know how Emo's think, and frankly couldn't care less, what they do with themselves is completely up to them, i just thought the vid was hilarious.

Not like i made the vid chap
I eat Emos for breakfast. And I mean the whiney bitches that try to mosh.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Duerksen
Haha, lighten up mate, I'm not about to say i know how Emo's think, and frankly couldn't care less, what they do with themselves is completely up to them, i just thought the vid was hilarious.

Not like i made the vid chap

I'm just telling you what to prepare for. I honestly couldn't care less, but jokes like this have become a bit cliche'.

"OMGZ, DEPRESSD ANGSTEE TEENAGURS, LAWL111!11!!"
Quote by Mr.Abomination
Point?

I not sure why you think were all bone heads and think that were going to be like "nice video and down with emos lol" or "stupid emos cut them selves!".It is not going to work cause were understanding and smart people so bring that garbage to another dog.

Wow, I take a break from the pit and this is what I find.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Quote by Budd_Dwyer

Quote by Mr.Abomination
Point?

Case in point

Quote by Mr.Abomination
Point?

Yikes, you people need to remove your heads from your asses :p I didn't actually knock emo's, i just thought the vid was funny.
Quote by human-blasphamy
Wow, I take a break from the pit and this is what I find.

What are you trying to say?
Quote by Duerksen
Yikes, you people need to remove your heads from your asses :p I didn't actually knock emo's, i just thought the vid was funny.

sorry to tell you,the emo thing was funny...back in 2002.
Emo jokes have been done to death can we rise above it yet? or possibly ignore it now because it's starting to piss me off and I fear I might punch one for no valid reason.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
it's clear that your thread title is completely wrong...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Unfunny, bad acting, cerials horrible and the script is bad, i give it a kidsilcon rating of 2-10
Quote by Duerksen

We don't think you're knockin' emos, we just think you have poor taste in comedy and are hitting a dead horse with a stick.
Quote by Duerksen

We don't think you're knockin' emos, we just think you have poor taste in comedy and that you're hitting the same dead horse with a stick.