Alright, well I'm in a bit of a pickle here. Don't judge me or make fun of me, I do appreciate school more than most, but this situation calls for certain measures. Anyway, on Wednesday I have two big tests that I'm not fully prepared for, in other words, I need to stay home.

This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have a track record of missing a lot of school, making my parents extremely tense about any other days I miss, so there has to be something obviously wrong in order for them to let me stay home nowadays. Is there anything you guys can suggest I do? Whether that be a way to make myself throw up, or do something in which they'd buy it enough to let me stay home.

Thanks.
Well you can make yourself throw up by sticking your finger as far down your throat as possible and pushing down on your tounge...

That also helps if you've drunk too much.

Or you could prepare for the tests... You have two whole nights.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by tortex199
Study?

Have been, trust me. And I am getting there, I just don't know if I'll be there totally by Wednesday, so I'd like to just have a backup in case.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
And people wonder why Japaneese kids are enhiliate us in hot dog eating contests.

That takes talent bro. And balls. Japanese balls.

---------------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
---------------------------
Someone in another thread said going to sleep completely wet after a shower will give you a fever the next day. I'd advise you to try it out first.
Knock a chick up, or if you are a chick get knocked up.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
How about go to school you pansy. Take the F...it's still completely possible to graduate...or, you better hope so.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by tortex199
Someone in another thread said going to sleep completely wet after a shower will give you a fever the next day. I'd advise you to try it out first.

I saw that in the other thread.
Seems totally reasonable.
And also seems totally uncomfortable. Heh.

But if you are determined to stay home...give it a shot.

Or, you could just totally say you feel sick, have your mom take your temp., say you have to go to the bathroom really bad, go in there, hold the thermometer under the light so it heats up...then everyone thinks you have a fever without actually being sick at all.
Everyone knows that! Yet no one suggests it...
I really wouldn't suggest forced vomiting but i can't see any other options. Just fake it as much as possible, hardly moving not eating or talking the day before.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
And people wonder why Japaneese (Japanese, asstard) kids are (terrible grammar) enhiliate (dood, it's spelled annihilate) us in hot dog eating contests.

Wow. *gets red pen out*

See me after class, CollinPlaysBass.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X