yeah, thats pat smear, played in foo fighters as well earlier on. he was on the colour and the shape and contributed to skin and bones
Quote by mental_zer0
pat smear...wikipedia could have told you that.

Wrong, Pat Smear didn't join up with them until In Utero in '93. Nevermind was released in '91. There is this new thing called multi tracking by the way, where one vocalist can record his voice many times and OVERDUB. Sorry for the sarcasm but I felt it was neccessary.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
its just a stage aid, an extra guitarist for playing live so they sound more full. they do that all the time. its the guy from like.... the germs or bad brains or some punk band. i forget
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
he sucks a lot more live than i was led to believe...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by rage6945
its just a stage aid, an extra guitarist for playing live so they sound more full. they do that all the time. its the guy from like.... the germs or bad brains or some punk band. i forget

He formed the germs, and in '92 was offered to replace John Frusciante when he left the peppers, he then joined nirvana a year later, then joined up with Dave and the rest of the foo's.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by freshtunes
Wrong, Pat Smear didn't join up with them until In Utero in '93. Nevermind was released in '91. There is this new thing called multi tracking by the way, where one vocalist can record his voice many times and OVERDUB. Sorry for the sarcasm but I felt it was neccessary.

Uh, WRONG . That is Pat Smear, that video is clearly the MTV Live and Loud performance in 93, when Pat joined. His first performance was one of their SNL appearances (can't be bothered to remember which one) and he's doing backup vocals and backup guitar here.

I know my Nirvana history.
Quote by mental_zer0
Uh, WRONG . That is Pat Smear, that video is clearly the MTV Live and Loud performance in 93, when Pat joined. His first performance was one of their SNL appearances (can't be bothered to remember which one) and he's doing backup vocals and backup guitar here.

I know my Nirvana history.

oh so thats the guy playing heart shaped box on that video