Why does everyone get so pissed if you put a thread in the wrong place. Seriously, it's not that big a deal, like it is so inconvenient to stumble upon a thread and then be like wow this shouldn't be here, maybe instead of clicking on the back arrow, I'll flame the **** out of this dumbass loser who put this ****ing thread in the wrong ****ing place, damn I'm pissed!!!
kill 'em a lot
Uhh sorry this thread is in the wrong section...

just kidding
!PRS Custom 24 ten top!
Ric 4001!!
Fender Cyclone 2
2x Harmony Acoustics
Goya 107 Range Master

Quote by x8blitzkid8x
people ruin metal like a7x.
Put this thread in Site Feedback and see if they can do anything
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
You're looking for the Site Suggestions forum.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Realm of the Banned.

*reported*

okay, not really reported. i feel your pain, it's a bit of overkill. but at the same point, idiots should read the descriptions and stickys before posting, but don't.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Because only I possess the +1 flame shield of smiting, so only I can defend against the horrible spam attacks.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
i've noticed the mods have been closing a LOT of threads lately because of this. and then cussing the people out on the forum. it's one thing if it's done appropriately, it's another thing if someone's being called a cocksucker for posting what him or her thought were appropriate and unrelated to another.
gear?

Quote by DougC84
i've noticed the mods have been closing a LOT of threads lately because of this. and then cussing the people out on the forum. it's one thing if it's done appropriately, it's another thing if someone's being called a cocksucker for posting what him or her thought were appropriate and unrelated to another.

Are you referring to that thread that got closed like a few minutes ago, Who I the Prettiest Uger? I agree on that part. My face was definately going to win, but they had to go and call us all cocksuckers
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Dreadnought
Because you waste my time.

Oh great, its you again
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Are you referring to that thread that got closed like a few minutes ago, Who I the Prettiest Uger? I agree on that part. My face was definately going to win, but they had to go and call us all cocksuckers

yes. i've seen at least 10 today. and the mod's aren't even saying "hey, wrong forum" anymore, but instead, being rude about it. i just think it could be handled better.
gear?

Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Oh great, its you again

And so the battle begins....
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Quote by human-blasphamy
And so the battle begins....

Check his sig
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by DougC84
yes. i've seen at least 10 today. and the mod's aren't even saying "hey, wrong forum" anymore, but instead, being rude about it. i just think it could be handled better.

Write your local Senator a very angry email with plenty of bold, italic, underlined text. UG will pay for this!
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
on a related note, i hate it when someone makes a thread and everyone goes "SEARCH BAR FAGGOT" because the thread bears a slight resemblance to a thread that was made months ago. maybe if you losers didn't spend all day on the forum, you wouldn't get so butt-hurt all the time.
Quote by Dreadnought
Check his sig

...scary isn't it
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
I know what you mean, people think taht they earn the mods respect when they frequently report and whine about threads in wrong categories when they should just ignore because it's not that big of a deal, seriously.
Quote by schecter_guy
on a related note, i hate it when someone makes a thread and everyone goes "SEARCH BAR FAGGOT" because the thread bears a slight resemblance to a thread that was made months ago. maybe if you losers didn't spend all day on the forum, you wouldn't get so butt-hurt all the time.

The only time I see search bar comments are when someone posts a topic that's been posted dozens of times. Loser.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by DougC84

I agree in some ways but when there's 3 ''what's your dream band'' threads on a page, 2 ''top X amount of guitarists'' and countless others that are probably threads about
a) drugs
b) relationships
c) spam

or

d) effects pedals,
I really do sympathise with the mods.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by schecter_guy

Mm...but a lot of times, the people ask a question, and if they just use the search, they could try to see if the question has been asked before, read the discussion in a thread they find, and get an answer without having to make a single post.

Making posts that are exactly the same as others just adds to the clutter and fuels flaming, so don't you think it'd be better to not post start the thread if you could potentially find the answer elsewhere?

And, also...for computer nerds, threads are stored in MySQL databases on the server, and some databases have size limits, which calls for a forum pruning every once-in-a-while, so it just takes up more space. However, I doubt this one has a limit, otherwise most off-topic or offensive threads would probably be deleted, rather than closed. But I dunno.
ACTUALLY: I think mods need to take a harder view, if anything. How many threads have we had on Dumbledore being gay in the past week? I know that's multiple threads, but it's the same idea. All people need is a bit of common fucking sense when making a thread.

"Ohhhh a guitar website. Thousands of users, almost 1000 active now in fact! I know, let's start a thread about who's the best guitarist! I'll fit in fine!"

If I was a frickin mod and I had to see that 10 times a day I'd be callin people fuckin' cocksuckers.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"

If I was a frickin mod and I had to see that 10 times a day I'd be callin people fuckin' cocksuckers.

I like how he held himself to frickin...then finished in style.

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.