I hate how everyone just walks by with the "That's really not hard to play" face
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Quote by A7XRemenissions
I hate how everyone just walks by with the "That's really not hard to play" face

hardly!. Probably thinking...'scrounger...get a real job'
woot. He pwnss.

I totally love playing my guitar like that.
Definitely can do Mary Had A Little Lamb and the James Bond Theme that way...xD Learned those in 6th grade. :P

-would have given at least $30-
Quote by PatDaniels
woot. He pwnss.

I totally love playing my guitar like that.
Definitely can do Mary Had A Little Lamb and the James Bond Theme that way...xD Learned those in 6th grade. :P

-would have given at least $30-

i would have tried to steal his PRS however.
It's a shame that no one on the street will ever stop for just two seconds to appreciate art like this.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Hellhammerz
i would have tried to steal his PRS however.

That.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
I can play piano better than that

EDIT:Holy crap I jsut looked at my signature lol
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
i just wanna ask him what made him start playing guitar like that. probably was a failed piano player and figured he'd get more money with a gimmick.

I doubt it. I would assume that playing like that is close to guitar than piano. Actually, I've often played like that before I saw this video. Simple Bach stuff. But nothing like this.

It's probably a lot like tapping.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
i just wanna ask him what made him start playing guitar like that. probably was a failed piano player and figured he'd get more money with a gimmick.

Fuck you. I'd certainly like to see a "failed" piano player do this. This man has more talent in one finger than you have in your entire body.
Yeah. Buskers are really under estimated. One time, one of the most famous violinists agreed to play in the Paris metro for one hour as a busker.
He didn't earn much, and only 5 people stopped to listen to him (which one of them recognized him as she was in a concert that he gave the night before that).

By the way watch this guy. Amazing blues player. That video makes me wanna get a microcube so bad...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSImMlrCXIo
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Chickenparts
Fuck you. I'd certainly like to see a "failed" piano player do this. This man has more talent in one finger than you have in your entire body.

i'd expect someone who's 18 to stop long enough before turning into an immature asshole to see that i wasn't insulting the man's ability, simply voicing some of the possibilities that might have led to his current situation. it's perfectly logical for a man who's a good piano player to do this on the street instead, as it's much more impressive than playing a piano.
Quote by Sonicxlover
It's a shame that no one on the street will ever stop for just two seconds to appreciate art like this.

Seriously eh
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
I can honestly say I would probably empty my pockets if I saw this guy on the street...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
So why is this guy playing on the street while people with half as much talent are playing on big stages?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Holy hell. That was amazing. Does this guy have a myspace or any mp3s/cds? I'd like to buy one and see what other material this guy has. Really relaxing.

Can't believe nobody appreciates his art. Kinda shows the decline in art appreciation nowadays. People are too busy commuting to work to stop for a few moments and admire a masterpiece.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
I heard of a guitarist that had a bad muscle condition in his hands so he couldn't arch his hand around to grab the fretboard, so he started playing like that and became a master. That might be him in the video, or something like it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Wtf, if this is Stefan Joubert as the comments on the video suggest, I spoke with him when I was visiting in London for some time. He was playing like that and I went up after a few songs and talked. He was a really ace guy, I bought his CD I felt like a jerk cause I only had like three quarters of his asking price and he gave it to me anyway, but I really wanted to support the cause.
Quote by SathiaSun
Holy hell. That was amazing. Does this guy have a myspace or any mp3s/cds? I'd like to buy one and see what other material this guy has. Really relaxing.

Can't believe nobody appreciates his art. Kinda shows the decline in art appreciation nowadays. People are too busy commuting to work to stop for a few moments and admire a masterpiece.

The song is extracts from Concerto De Aruanjez by Rodrigo and Mediterranian Sundance by Al Di Meola i think. Check out Miles Davis Sketches of Spain and Friday Night In San Francisco Dimeola/Mclaughlan/Delucia...2 classic jazz albums.

So many kids are told they are talented on guitar its a bit like paint by numbers..do this and you have talent. this is orignal and extremely difficult and very musical.
Purely amazing.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.