Anyone ever play this game before? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin_%28game%29 My round just started today, so I'm trying to think of an elaborate way to eliminate my target before someone gets me. It sounds like fun since everyone gets so paranoid and helps the school day go by faster. Stories anyone?
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
i don't get it..people just go by yur house and shoot nerf rounds at you when yur walking to school or something? i'd rather keep videogames to be on video, or i might just end up shooting someone with my pellet gun
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Sounds like a ****in riot Would be cool to play drunk.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
My school is setting up a game with another school. Instead of every man for himself we'll be on teams.

The other school always gets really into it, and there's a story of a kid was at a gas station in his minivan. The kid pumpin his gas recognized him I guess and told a couple other people who were around on his side. They all surround the guy's minivan and so the kid in the car rolled up all the windows and locked the doors as they shot his car. He got killed though cuz he left the window in the back open enough for someone's water gun to be able to shoot through.

Should be brutal.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
how old are u?
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
Quote by petey gunnz
how old are u?

15. And yes, i honestly have nothing better to do besides guitar of course.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
Yamaha EG303
Quote by A7XRemenissions
15. And yes, i honestly have nothing better to do besides guitar of course.

actually sorry to make u feel as if i was making fun of u but this actually sounds pretty sweet now that i read it too bad ima senior in high skool and nobody would prob wanna play that, good luck though and enjoy **** like that b4 u cant nemore
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
Quote by petey gunnz
actually sorry to make u feel as if i was making fun of u but this actually sounds pretty sweet now that i read it too bad ima senior in high skool and nobody would prob wanna play that, good luck though and enjoy **** like that b4 u cant nemore

Im a senior. Half my senior class + a bunch of underclassmen vs the same amount of people from a different school.

Bam.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
^I'd totally play you, if only i lived in Australia...
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
Yamaha EG303
Quote by Jaymz2K
Sounds like fun....

If only I had friends

I'm from Melbourne - I'll take out an interstate contract on yo ass
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
People were killed in games like that one were it just went too far.
So if you play it, just be sure that there are no weirdos in the game.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Damn this idea kicks so much ass.
Time to spread the word!
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Never heard of this before, wish I'd known about it in elementary school because ot sounds like fun.

Quote by SuperRitsu
Damn this idea kicks so much ass.
Time to spread the word!

This game + Hawaii =
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
i played in high school for money, everyone put in 5 bucks and whoever won got it all. i got 2 sweet ass kills and then got blindsided by this kid. but some of my friends had sweet kills. one went to his targets house before school and sat in the back of his car until he came out and when he got in popped up and shot him. another friend went to this guys house after school and hid in a tree waiting for his mark to come. unfortunately his mark pulled up right next to the garage, cracked it enough for him to roll under and he got out of the passenger door and slid into the garage and closed it behind him. and the best one of all was when this guy was hiding in the bushes outside his mark's house and the neighbor's called the police on him and he got cuffed and thrown on the ground, luckily his mark was a nice guy and told the cops there was no harm done. great game though, i wish i ould organize another big game of it
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
We had something like this except it was a team-based Nerf gun tournament.

Teams of 4 went head-to-head, there was a "naked" rule that said if you were naked you couldn't be shot (you also couldn't get a valid kill if you were naked), and then at the end the winner got money. We got second place, by the time it got to the end it wasn't worth spending all that time on it. You couldn't kill anyone at school or school-related functions (sports practice, stuff like that) or on the way to or during work, but any other time was valid.

They did some cool stuff too for bonus points like "get a receipt from this restaurant between these hours" so that there were hotspots and stuff for action. We had to go to this metro park and find a guy on this random trail. When we found him he gave us a paintball gun and three chances to hit him. A shot in the facemask from like 25 feet was worth however many points, and a shot to the body was worth a little less. That was coo.
Damnit, today i was cell phone-bombed, my friend put his phone in my backpack and called it using another phone, signifying a bomb. However, the rules clearly state no killings while on the bus.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
Yamaha EG303
Get yourself some real guns and inflict damage on each other, posers...

playing it now, i have a dart gun and a water pistol, also a load of small post-it notes.
Quote by Kankuro
Damn, I thought this was about Assassin's Creed.

Haha, yeah. When i searched for assassin strategies, all i got was stuff about that game. I think it's a lot more popular than my lame attempt at fun..
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
Yamaha EG303
I should definitely try this... but we'd prolly use airsoft guns for it. There are no serious rules about stuff like that around here. noone would think anything of it if they saw someone walking around with an airsoft gun in their pocket. may have something to do with the fact that the last murder in the faroes was in the 80's. awesome game it seems. gonna have to play this with my friends.(whether they like it or not)
My Build! The Razorbeast Could really use some help.

I am always right. and if I am always right, my first statement about always being right, by simple logic, must be true, thus proving that I am always right. dependency loops rule.
Yeah it really is a blast, and keeps you on edge. It also makes you feel important since everyone else is wondering what the hell is going on. Right now the prize money is $42, but eventually I want to make the entry fee higher so i can rip myself off a little more.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
Yamaha EG303