Ok. So just post your favorite extreme sport even if you have'nt tried it and a pictture if you want.

Mine has to be BASE Jumping. I've never done it and i don't know if i'll get to, but it seems like alot of fun.

GO!!!
Naked Guitar Hero.

\m/>_<\m/
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Roller Fucking.

(Anyone who gets that reference gets the cookie factory)
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Skateboarding. I skated for 8 years untill I ****ed up my knee pretty bad.
I've done parachuting before. It was fun. I don't think I'd ever go bungee jumping though.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by fallenangel20
Roller Fucking.

didn't they have that in CKY or somthing like that... maybe haggard but I think it was CKY...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Snowboarding or longboarding. I need to get a season pass this winter so I can go more though. I also need to get a longboard.
Peepee on yo tittays
<3 snowboarding so much.

Personally I think jumping from a helicopter with a snowboard, landing on the mountain and snowboaring all the way down would be the most badass thing ever
Quote by fallenangel20
Roller Fucking.

George Carlin, right?

Marathon chess is my fave.
I love snowboarding with a passion... I just got my own gear on saturday can't wait to hit the slopes
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
underwater basketweaving FTW!!! i love that sport, its so x-stream
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
I'm unique, so id have to nominate my sport BMX freestyle xD
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Mountain Boarding... i have no snow i live in alabama, but i have plenty of dirt so mountain boarding is wicked sweet with a four wheeler!
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!