guys ban him. thats all hes trying to do.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
i hate to be conformist..but im reporting you too
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
who cares what this guy thinks, you guys are so quick to report like a bunch of pussies, oooh a post i dont like, REPORT HIM!!!! get some balls people your like a bunch of church moms, im not saying i agree, but you guys are so quick to the draw, like youll get rewarded for reporting him, well good boy johnny, you got some brown on your nose

FREE SPEECH FOR ALL!
Quote by kanperskid
who cares what this guy thinks, you guys are so quick to report like a bunch of pussies, oooh a post i dont like, REPORT HIM!!!! get some balls people your like a bunch of church moms, im not saying i agree, but you guys are so quick to the draw, like youll get rewarded for reporting him, well good boy johnny, you got some brown on your nose

FREE SPEECH FOR ALL!

*reported*
Quote by kanperskid

FREE SPEECH FOR ALL!

+1
i bet you just feel super sexually inferior. for real.

Quote by kanperskid

FREE SPEECH FOR ALL!

no, they're [slightly] mature individuals that value some class out of posters. not much, but none of this BS racist babble. it's not even funny, it's just stupid. there's no free speech here. we say what flies and what doesn't. prejudice doesn't. unless it's funnym of course. <_<
#DTWD