Ok, I have Opera and the plugin for it where you highlight text and a voice speaks the text. Well long story short I've been having the time of my life going through the pit and "listening" to what you have to say. I recommend doing the same. You don't need Opera to do it but it's hilarious.

If you find some exceptionally good ones post it here!
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by Scotdizzle
Ok, I have Opera and the plugin for it where you highlight text and a voice speaks the text. Well long story short I've been having the time of my life going through the pit and "listening" to what you have to say. I recommend doing the same. You don't need Opera to do it but it's hilarious.

If you find some exceptionally good ones post it here!

where might i find this opera program?
Opera.com lol

It's an internet browser, and I prefer it over Firefox and IE personally

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

IE users, go to:
Start
Control panel
Speech
Text to Speech
Type In what you want it to say
Click preview voice

Edit: It's great fun making prank phone calls with it if you can type fast enough. I've also set my voicemail using that.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
I don't know what stumbleupon is really, but I got the addon because I highlighted some text to copy it, and I found a voice thingy, so I clicked it because I'm like a curious person

Quote by an epic mistake

How do you do it on Firefox?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Highlight this text:
My roflcopter goes soysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoy and the machine gun goes itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Makes me laugh EVERY time
Macs FTW! Yeah, I've been using the speech thing in my new mac, it's pretty funny. Stephen Hawking calling everyone a noob
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
type in the entire alphabet. Mine pronounces it as a word.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50