So who else here thinks avenged sevenfold really sucks?

I, personally, used to actually kinda like them until i heard them live and lost all respect for them. Their vocals are garbage live, the guitarists and drummer screw up too much. But the vocals are really just what sticks out, i mean Matt Shadows sounds so awful, not to mention Syn and Zacky's backing vocals sound like 13 year old kids in the sunday school choir.

So discuss, i wanna no how many ppl agree with me, i already no theres a mess load of kids who just love them more than anything tho.
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
I liked them. They don't suck IMHO. They used to be better. But hey alot of people think otherwise.

BTW Wrong forum. Bands and Artists pl0x?
Please, please close this.
*reported* Nobody else post.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
There is no need for this thread.You don't have to kick a dead horse cause it is already dead.
Last edited by Mr.Abomination at Oct 23, 2007,
Take this to the A7X only thread.
Yes there is an A7X only thread.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
i think they ruined rjd's song but they're an alright band, and this thread is pointless, you could possibly have a anti-band group right? but this thread=going to be owned by a mod chuck norris style
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by SuperRitsu
Take this to the A7X only thread.
Don't. Unless you have a more constructive argument than "their vocals suck, and their backups sound like pre-pubescent children,"
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S