I got a tab for Around the World not too long ago, and I cant get the intro right. I can play according to the tab, but, I can't get that same screech that John Fruiscante gets when he plays the song. It almost sounds like he's got a WAH or chorus pedal. Any opinions or help?
I'm not familiar with it, but when similar issues come up the answer is usually a univibe.

Univibes have a unique, rotatey, swirly, sometimes watery sound, and vintage ones can make a hissing or ambient sound too. Sometimes people mistake the use of a univibe with the use of a wah, chorus or both together.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
all the effects in the world won't make u sound like fru

Good Deals: