Have yall seen the new Mark Tremonti Sig. from PRS? I saw a video and it has what PRS call "tremolo up" routing. It has a vintage style trem.

Any clue on how to do this? I got an old strat body and I want to try this out.
I don't know what you're talking about but the words "tremolo up routing" make me think it's just a variation of a lions claw cavity.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
I'm going to assume that it's recessing the tremolo, much like what is done for a Floyd Rose.

You can just loosen the springs on the back of the guitar to raise the bridge up a bit from the body, allowing you to pull up.
Will says:
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club