Hey guys, i'm trying to figure out this song by Agression.

The song is "Go To War" and i think i have figured out the first part, but i can't figure out the next parts to it, so i would greatly appreciate any help.

So far i have

Somebody grab their guns, and go to war. While I just stand by, and keep the score. Everybody grab their guns go to war, while I just stand by and keep the score. So many of them tell you what to do but in the end they’re just as screwed. Just don’t understand why I should die for
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Me and a friend of mine tryed to figure out that song. We dubbed it "impossible" and did something else. Unfortunatly, I only have that song off of a Mystic Sampler so I dont have any lyric sheets or anything.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
yeah, cuz i'm trying to do a cover of it. But without knowing the lyrics its pretty hard.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
I could really use some help, if you guys would be up to it... i tried really hard and couldn't figure it out myself.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
*bump* PLEASE! i don't know the words.
Quote by CowsWithGuns