Your drums were far too erratic, especially in the section leading into the verse. Gunshot vocal sounds sound plain old retarded, so I'll just turn them off. I quite liked a couple of your riffs, particularly the intro and pre-chorus ones. The transition to the clean section was plain old terrible also.

Hopefully that wasn't finished, cause that was a terrible ending, your chorus wasn't even repeated and there was no signal that the song was about to end. One last thing, on bar 15, the stop was too short, if there's gonna be a stop like that at all. Sounded very off.

Anyway, crit for crit:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=687083
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Your drums were far too erratic, especially in the section leading into the verse. Gunshot vocal sounds sound plain old retarded, so I'll just turn them off. I quite liked a couple of your riffs, particularly the intro and pre-chorus ones. The transition to the clean section was plain old terrible also.

Hopefully that wasn't finished, cause that was a terrible ending, your chorus wasn't even repeated and there was no signal that the song was about to end. One last thing, on bar 15, the stop was too short, if there's gonna be a stop like that at all. Sounded very off.

Anyway, crit for crit:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=687083

Cheers for checking it out, even though I should have done a bit more work on it before I put it up here. For the transition to the clean section and was trying to get it really sudden, for example like in the Slayer song "Spill the Blood", but yeah, don't think I really pulled it off.

And yes! I will do some more work on it!
Okay I've tried to fix it up a little, added some solos that I could never play, turned the vocals off, tried to improve the transition (but couldn't really get that fade in/out right) and... yeah.

Finished it off as far I'm concerned too.
Attachments:
Untitled thrash metal piece.zip