26 22%
Nay
26 22%
Yay,but i dont do it
62 53%
Nay,but im doing it anyway
1 1%
Voters: 116.
Yeah so i just took a shower after running for more than a half hour outside.

Woke up 05:30 AM ,brushed my teeth , washed my face ,drank my morning coffee and got out of the house 05:55 AM .
I was going to meet up with my buddy but the asshole didnt wake up so i went running by myself .
Was whole lot of fun , also practiced climbing all the rocks around here (its basicly 60% trees,grass,concrete and 40% rocks) , jumping over stuff and down from stuff , basicly trained to get my ass from one point to another as fast as possible.
Came back home 06:50AM , took a shower and now im eating cereal sitting on UG and preparing to get my ass to school at 08:00AM

Yeah i decided to do this every morning to gain some more stamina and get in a better shape.

So , morning running yay or nay ?

(poll coming up)
yea i like running but always remember to bring water so you don't dehydrate

or at least money so you can buy a drink
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
I wouldn't drink coffee, especially before a run.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
i just bike to campus every day. it takes me about 15 minutes to get there.
Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.
I'll do that every once in a while in fall or winter and it's a really cool feeling. Almost like you're the only person in the world.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Evil_Magician
Is it bad ?

why not ?

Caffeine clogs up neurorecptors, and stimulates your post synaptic nerves. You'll be all, "Oh boy! Energized!" And you spend the energy running. Normally, after some caffeine, you're nerves will just be understimulated for a bit, but added with the exercise, you'll be really understimulated.

^^Exaggerated a bit. Also not sure if it's right, lol.

A cup of coffee a few times won't do that, but if you keep drinking a cup of coffee before you run, it's bad.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
lol trust him dude
dont drink coffee
i was on track team
i drank hot chocolate and had some popcorn
long story short, i feel sorry for whoever had to clean that up after the race
Quote by Soul Power
I'll do that every once in a while in fall or winter and it's a really cool feeling. Almost like you're the only person in the world.

heh, wish I could do that, -30 mornings brrrrrrr. It's nice in the summer though.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
eat a banana for potassium so you don't cramp up too.

then film yourself eating it and put it on you tube
Last edited by masterk1818 at Oct 23, 2007,
Quote by masterk1818
eat a banana for potassium so you don't cramp up too.

then film yourself eating it and put it on you tube

ok thats in my sig
Morning.

I just came back from my running.

This morning it was WAY harder to wake up at 05:30 , even though i went to bed early.
I woke up and i felt like "awww man im so tired and its so damn cold and dark outside " i felt like sleeping some more , but i know why i started doing this so i just gotta go and do it.
I got ready and went outside, as soon as i started running i felt like " Mmmmm this is so damn awesome".
Anyways i learned to jump over higher walls , like chest level.
Before ,I couldnt do it without landing my foot on the wall/fence in mid air but I practiced and managed to do it just by anchoring my hand on the object and jumping over it. I just had to grow some balls.

Yeah , it was way more fun this time and i gained some climbing/jumping skills
Morning is the best time for a run, I love it. It really makes me feel breezy for the rest of the day, like I can keep up with anything. Plus I heard it's the most effective, body-wise.

I just hate to get up early enough to do that and shower and drive up to class. And it makes me feel pressured to get through the run so I can't really enjoy it. On the weekends though, on my own time- it's the best.
I've been running at night. I'm usually stiff and tight in the morning, so running's harder for me. But I want to get on a schedule of waking up at 7 so I can run in the morning, because I go to bed too late when I run at night.
oh my god... way to early!
cold!
sleepy!
aah!
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

Quote by Piel
oh my god... way to early!
cold!
sleepy!
aah!

+1

I wish I could run in the morning.
But for reasons mentioned in the aforementioned quoted post; I can not.
mornings are colder which make you run faster b/c you will not be sweating as much losing hydration
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Yay for morning runs, i went to a boxing camp for a week when i was 15 and morning runs played a big part in fitness.
I've gone on a morning run once or twice, but now I'm in college I'm up early anyway and am rushing so much then I'm tired from all the walking and travelling by the time I get there, so running in the mornings wouldn't help me at all.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
breathing in loads of cold air isn't good for you,and getting up that early every day will be draining, so you'll quit sooner than if you did it in the evening.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I thought breathing in loads of cold air was good for your lungs, since it makes them work harder?
No, lol. It's also full of moisture in the mornings.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Yay, but i don;t do mornings. I like to run at 9Pm or something, it's quiet and more rapists/muggers/prostitues on the roads
Quote by SilentDeftone
Hard as **** to get up to do it, but afterwards it feels really good.

-SD

Definatly.

Im damn excited for tomorow morning , its so much fun
Its great, I have no time to do it lately though =\.
Been fun during the summer vacation.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Nay. I see lots of people do it in the evenings or at night in my area.
It's gonna be a blue day
Crazy ****in' swede, just do some sit ups. I would go running but, well, you all have the same reasons not to.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I did morning cycling over the summer which was great but after a few months I realised that after getting up so early every morning I was f*ckin' knackered! I just can't be arsed to get up early in the morning now but I'll probably start again next summer
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!