...you hooked up like 5 OD pedals in a row, and ran them all simultaneously. Don't boost the levels or anything, just run them all as if it were the only OD pedal u were using.

What would happen? Would u blow ur amp? or just have a really filthy, dirty tone? or something completely different?

I duno...
According to my calculations, the world would be divided by 0 and cease to exist...

In all seriousness, I bet it sounds horrible, and you probably couldn't hear your own notes over the hum.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
If by OD you mean Octave Distortion, then you get this sound that is sort of similar to a cat growling while at the same time overlaying a sound like when you breath through your throat like how Darth Vader sounds.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
i say why ask. and if you really are serious i guess the only way to find out is to give it a try. i wouldn't suggest a solid state amp.
hmmm.... yeah, maybe if you tweak it just right it could sound good.

Maybe like the solo of Tangerine by Zep
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by Dog454
If by OD you mean Octave Distortion, then you get this sound that is sort of similar to a cat growling while at the same time overlaying a sound like when you breath through your throat like how Darth Vader sounds.

i think he means "overdrive"
i got a Danelectro Beyond Metal pedal back a long time ago, and i saw Distortion pedal i wouldnt mind having to try out and it was the same damn thing lol i hooked em both up at the same time, HOPING it sound killer doubled up, it didnt do a damn thing lol it like cancelled each other out or something.
I've tried putting 6 overdrive pedals to the max in Amplitube. Sounded horrible. It was almost like static altough you could distinguish the notes a bit.
It would probably sound really garbled and muddy.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Providing it doesn't create a mini-black hole and destroy all matter on the planet....you'll just get loads of noise and feedback.

You could get some amazing, Parisienne-Walkways-esque sustain, but no way would you get a usable tone, due to all the background noise that'd be added to it...Oh, and if you use singlecoils you'll have the added bonus of picking up noise from every lightbulb,TV,fridge and toaster in a 40 mile radius too!

Still, it won't harm your amp so give it a go!
5 ODs?

Do everything in moderation. However, 5 delays going off at once sounds amazingly badass.
Sent from my iPad.
I did it to my freind at a Guitar center once. I tunred on six boss distortion pedals, there was a MT-2, DS-1, SD-1, Mega Drive, Blues Driver, and another one, plus an 7 band eq with everything boosted, and a compressor with attack on 10. I tunred on a tuner to mute it, so he just saw that on, tunred it off and.... BOOOM!!! He nearly shat himself, but yeah it sounded terrible.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by paintITblack39
5 ODs?

Do everything in moderation. However, 5 delays going off at once sounds amazingly badass.

Woah 5 delays? I gotta try that!
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by Alex The Red
Woah 5 delays? I gotta try that!

I like to use 5 digitech wammies, with my prosthetic octopus tentacles.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
it will sound terrible. Noise will be everywhere.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

depends on the settings really. when i put the big muff and the sd-1 together (with the settings i use them separetely) it sounds awful!!!

looks like my amp is buried in the sand. sounds like a $5 amp
Quote by CORT noob
I like to use 5 digitech wammies, with my prosthetic octopus tentacles.

LOL, though in all seriousness I did try something similiar once. took two MFXs next to each other and facing opposite directions, glued a small bar to my friends feet and used it to set of a whammy with a delay(pedal changed the time)...sounded pretty cool
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350