Well ive started a solo acoustic project.

But i kinda need some songs to learn! So far ive done 'hey there delilah' (the girls love me now ) so that will give you an idea of my vocals.

the guitar doesnt have to be that easy because i record the guitar and vocals on 2 different tracks.

So fire away, let me know what you got

Thanks, FeLiX
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Last edited by RaNdoM-FeLiX at Oct 23, 2007,
will check it out, cheers!

I LOVE KENSAI
you could do chasing cars by snow patrol.

also look at some songs by matt costa.
theres not many tabs on here, but you could probably figure it out.

EDIT: Do you have a link to a song or anything?
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Quote by imnotastoner
you could do chasing cars by snow patrol.

also look at some songs by matt costa.
theres not many tabs on here, but you could probably figure it out.

EDIT: Do you have a link to a song or anything?

Thanks, I'll look him up.

Um not at the moment, i have a cd with a few on it but i cant find it, if i find it i'll upload one or 2.

I LOVE KENSAI
ok mate, I would recomend a Dashboard song or to be honest, True by Ryan Cabrera is very pretty.
Listen to Israel Kamakawiwo`ole, it will change you...

Quote by Vindication
And yeah, like raven30101 said...no fat chicks.

Damn beached whales taking up all the space on my island...
wish you were here - pink floyd, is the first thing that comes into my head. Not too hard and sound really peaceful. I always play it for people on acoustic and everyone loves it. Learn the words too though. Also, I could have lied - RHCP is cool on acoustic as well. Singing with it makes it better too.

And Andy Mckee's work is awesome. I dont know if you would be able to play it though because some of the songs imply techniques you have probably never used.
Razor - Foo Fighters
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Quote by Scott.
wish you were here - pink floyd, is the first thing that comes into my head. Not too hard and sound really peaceful. I always play it for people on acoustic and everyone loves it. Learn the words too though. Also, I could have lied - RHCP is cool on acoustic as well. Singing with it makes it better too.

And Andy Mckee's work is awesome. I dont know if you would be able to play it though because some of the songs imply techniques you have probably never used.

Oh i know half of "drifting" by andy, and you just inspired me to learn the rest because of how unbelievably good it is

I LOVE KENSAI