Ok, so with my new iPod I found a few podcast and came across clips from a show called "Code Monkeys" on G4. It's freakin funny and I want to know if anyone else likes the show. Anyone know if there's a dvd or something?
Listen to Israel Kamakawiwo`ole, it will change you...

Quote by Vindication
And yeah, like raven30101 said...no fat chicks.

Damn beached whales taking up all the space on my island...
Finally someone besides me that watches it! And yes, the show is very hilarious. Especially Black Steve.
they make a show called that? damn. it must be boring as hell. i've been coding php, jsp, access, and vba for... 14 hours straight. it's not much fun, except for the beer.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
haha ya, i love that show, i dont know about a DVD i know it just started this year so probably next year, its deffinaty a show for gamers
The show isn't funny at all. It's only saving graces are the art style and the fact that the guy from Aqua Teen is on it. The jokes are retarded.
never heard of it whats it about?
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
Quote by Bruce Got Dro
The show isn't funny at all. It's only saving graces are the art style and the fact that the guy from Aqua Teen is on it. The jokes are retarded.

I heard your mom's retarded but I don't tell people on the web that...oh wait, sorry

Quote by Vindication

i loved the episode when dave is given a ticket to go see the e.t. movie so he can see the movie then come back and tell the team about the movie so they can then make the game, but instead he sells the ticket for 20 bucks and then goes to a strip club. lol.. priceless.

That's the real reason that game sucked
PSN id: SeniorSausage
I thought this was going to be about programming.

*leaves*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
lol I thought you were kidding when you asked if the show was about programming lol. That now would have been interesting. And to threadstarter, you asked if people watched this show and someone gave you their personal opinion about the jokes being retarded so please dont bash them for that.
^well don't you feel good for being the nice guy here. I give you 10 nice points...you should be very proud

Quote by Vindication

Amazing show. Finally a good show from G4, I'm already tired of X-Play.
666 BRO
I love this show.

"Dave are you laying in a dead donkey like Luke Skywalker and the ton-ton?"