So i got one of these today. I've charged it up but now it wont turn on . I do as the manual says and hold the switch but the screen just doesn't come on. By the way its a Zen Vision:M if that helps. Any help would be appreciated.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
I have a Zen Micro-photo that freezes up during startup at times. I just take out the battery and put it back on and it starts up fine. Try doing that.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
product recall possibilities?

i'm good with my iPod though.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I got one quite recently also, I only have had some issues with importing stuff, not with starting up. It's true it takes a while for it to activate, but it shouldn't take THAT long tbh.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
There is a very small hole with a reset button at the bottom (next to the cable plug).
Push it with a needle, and see if something happens then.
Quote by scottishmob

This is a site for musicians and you're all crying about the sad state of rock? Fuck that. I'm going to practice more and take over radio. I advise you all to do the same.
might just be that the lock is on. Make sure the lock switch is set to unlocked.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Quote by Walternativo
might just be that the lock is on. Make sure the lock switch is set to unlocked.

Creative Zen uses an Off/On/Lock switch, so it's impossible to leave it on if you try to activate your zen.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you