There've been a few topics on this in the past, as I understand, esp. relating to the wangcaster and hello kitty guitar, etc.

But I'd like to hear not only what gear you think is crap, not only to see pictures posted of it, but to also hear stupid things that is said about such gear.
Stupid things can include anything from it being the best in the world to the pickups giving you rabies.

Post away.

(Mods, this seemed like the most logical place, in chat it was a bit of a debate between pit and here, so move it if necessary)
Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez RG 320 FM
ESP LTD AX-50
Boss MT-2
Boss CH-1
Belcat Delay
Digitech Jamman Solo
I think my favourite MG one was Male Genitals.
As for line 6 Spiders, anyone got a clever joke about squishing spiders and them being insignificant or anything?
Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez RG 320 FM
ESP LTD AX-50
Boss MT-2
Boss CH-1
Belcat Delay
Digitech Jamman Solo
Quote by Kanthras
Hello Kitty guitars are awesome, they don't belong in this thread.

+1

I actually want one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjF1fev4Cf8
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Some guy i now has just bought a Custom Shop USA Strat. I know, wow.
However, he's playing it through a Marshall MG100 Half stack, which he thinks is amazing but is in the process of selling it "because it isn't loud enough for him".
He buys nice guitars but knows sod all about gear. He thinks he needs a 300 watt amp, for a guitar. I can tell he's never played a full tube amp.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
If you are to be mentioning MG's then make adifference between the large ones and the small ones. The small ones are crap. but they are small. They are expensive for what they are but it's not like you sold a kidney to afford one.
However the big ones are satan in a box, and I don't mean that in a good way.
Quote by subliminaldelta
Most Ibanezes.

Coming from somebody who plays an Epiphone Les Paul Special II, I'm hoping your a troll.

I think Spiders are the worst. Closely followed by a lot of behringer gear, MG amps and the boss metal zone.
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
Last edited by Cofflecakes at Oct 23, 2007,
While its all subjective, here are some sure fire dogs:

Cheap First Acts - Do I need to spell it out?
All the old Hondos - Plywood abominations
Charvette by Charvel - Played nice, but had horrible hardware and pickups, and most were wood of the ply.
Esteban - Not only does it look like the bastard love child of a strat and LP, it sucks hard.
80s Kramer Strikers - Another case of plywood junkers with good necks.
Lyon by Washburn - Typical, nigh unplayable, department store guitar.

Amps:
Gorilla amps - My god, you have to play one to believe it
Marshall Lead 100 MOSFET - People, MGs are gold compared to these crappers.
Fender Frontman 15G/R - Two totally useless solid states.

Effects:
Current Arion - The old ones at least had half decent circuitry....
Ibanez Soundtank - Just horribble. No tone, and built with paper-thin plastic.
Behringer effects pedals - lame sounding, cheaply made, and horrible bypass.
Marshall MG100DFX - this imo is the worst of the MG range. absolutely horrible.
But i think the worst amps ever are those 10 watt Kustom practice amps. Marshall MGs are a lot better than those things.

Actually no the worst amps are those fender and marshall micro-amps. fairly ok cleans, but no clean headroom at all, and the distortion is sickeningly bad. gritty, crackly, in a word, crap.

Worst guitar, probably the Encore strat copies. well they are the worst i've played. Honestly, there are a lot worse that squier out there, squiers are actually quite good if you get a good one. Hondo's are pretty bad too, i've never had the misfortune of playing one though.

I dunno much about pedals, the only pedals i've hated are some behringer FX, because they raise the noise floor so much they are barely usable...
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
My Hohner acoustic, the action is something like at least 1cm, Encores, MGs- fair enough to practise with like me, i dislike ibanezes although there okay for those emotionles tappers. 1 pickup guitars
Quote by Dudage
Almost anything made out of agathis.

no.

Quote by pl0x
My Hohner acoustic, the action is something like at least 1cm, Encores, MGs- fair enough to practise with like me, i dislike ibanezes although there okay for those emotionles tappers. 1 pickup guitars

I have an ibanez. I don't tap. does that mean its the wrong guitar for me? no.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by pl0x
Joe Satriani is emotionless? I'm confused
I'm sensing imminent piss-taking of the Spider III by lots of people who haven't even played one yet.....
I've owned it, therefore I have the right to bitch about it.

Those brand less best buy guitars are horrible too. I started out with one and the neck snapped overnight o_O
WTLTL 2011
there are far worse amps than the MG and Spiders.

All those no-brand amplifiers of which there are 100s. the ones you get in starter packs from walmart, argos etc
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Well, I'll put it this way, the Eddie Van Halen Frankenstein guitar was to mimic a POS (it only was good because EVH is a God) and belongs more as a museum piece than an actual instrument, especially with the $25k asked for it. The craftsmanship that went into it was phenomenal, but the ends...errr...don't really show it. Anyone who actually wants to play like him should look into the <$2500 Charvel and a 5150 amp than expect something from it.
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Oct 23, 2007,