Do you guys rekon I should practice in my bedroom (where i spend most of my time) so I could just pick up my guitar and rock out whenever I feel like for a short amount of time. Or in my garage so that all other distractions (Tv, Mobile ect) are blocked out? How ever it does take me a good amount of effort to get down to the garage but I usually spend hours in there once i'm down there. Thaughts anyone?
both sound like good options to me, just pick one
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
id pick the place with less distraction from everybody if you are going to practice if your going to jam around then it doesnt really matter but if your practicing then goto a quiet place with a stereo
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Most definitely in your room, since it means that you can just pick up your guitar and jam whenever you feel like it. You wont get distracted if you're into playing your guitar. In fact, it is probably better because it means you can play along to your computer (which would have your songs on it, or so I would imagine). That's pretty much how I practice.

Save the garage for band practice.
Choose your rooom, becase then if you need to go to the toilet then you have to go inside and what if it is raining heavily? Or if you wanna play guitar in at night? And As funny as this sound you may annoy your neighbours.

However if you choose the garage then you can play as loud as you want and it is cooler to play in your garage.

Ipsofacto Bedroom wins
in your room cos if everyone heres you sucking you can just stay there and cry, if in the garage you have to run past them all and they'll laugh and make you feel worse

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Leave an amp in both rooms, and don't take your guitar off. Just walk around the house constantly playing it unamped, and plug in whenever you're near an amp.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
I personally run through scales and widdle around unplugged while watching TV so I don't see a problem with having it in your room.
You're just like me!!!

I can't decide either LOL.

Right now it's in my room. The only problem with that is that it tends to get hot in there as opposed to the garage. To help with tv and ps2 distracting me I decided to move them in the garage and move a study table into my room...I figured I needed it for year 12.
Quote by savio23q
You're just like me!!!

I can't decide either LOL.

Right now it's in my room. The only problem with that is that it tends to get hot in there as opposed to the garage. To help with tv and ps2 distracting me I decided to move them in the garage and move a study table into my room...I figured I needed it for year 12.

Get rid of the PS2. I left mine at the last sharehouse I was living in a year ago and haven't been back for it yet. Can't say I really miss it either, now I just reach for the telecaster instead.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
be like me i have 6 guitars one in like every room
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.