Page 1 of 4
Ok well anyway I was sitting down at lunch with a few of my friends at lunch. Anyway we were playing cards and some kids that I always seem to have trouble with start throwing things at me. Now I dont mind this I normally get it and have learnt to deal with it over time. Anyway it starts getting to much when they hit my friend in the head with a rock and she starts getting teary. So I get up and go over and ask them to stop throwing things because they have hit this girl. So this kid who I have never really talked to tells me his not afraid of me because im tall (im 6'1) and challenges me to fight. I just tell him I dont want to fight and that I just came over there to ask them to stop throwing things. So as I turn to go he swings at me and knocks me in the temple. I turn around and his really fired up. Now he keeps swinging and I just keep standing there taking it (ive been in to much trouble latly and I dont really wanna get suspended because im trying to get to Uni and need all the school time possible). So he continues with me trying to block him, my friend comes in to try break him off me then his friends start on him. So I push them off and go look if you wanna hit someone hit me. So in conclusion I have concussion and am very confused. I dont get why he started to hit me.. Was he trying to prove something in front of his friends? Does a kid I have never talked to hate me? Does he have anger problems? Is the government sending assassins?

I dunno I just needed a place to vent I just feel really confused right now. Its not the hitting me and concussion thats hurt me, its more that I didnt do anything to him...
Probably because, and this is only an idea that I'm throwing out here, he's a knob.
Kick his f**king ass. Typical Pit answer, but on this occasion its probably the best answer.

Also, your question why.

If hes smaller than you, hes probably one of those toughtalking shortasses that think if they hit someone taller it makes them a man.

So, in conclusion: Hes a tool, kick his ass.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
**** that i would of sent the **** through the wall.. i dont stand anyone hitting me
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
whip out ur foot long and slong him round the face.
well almost the samething with me but when i told him id fight he left he only tired to for 2 reasons
A) you said yo didnt want
B) he thinks it makes him look tough to watch a guy get hit

really if your taking his punches that easily it makes him look very weak i dont think i would have knocked em tho but if i were u i would stand up of what i beleive in even you get in trouble
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
Quote by pfa
whip out ur foot long and slong him round the face.

haha.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Wow that's a really high tolerance. If someone started throwing rocks at me I'd probably return it to him via air mail.

Sounds like this guy is just an asshole. I don't have any advice unless you flatten him outside of school...
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Because he's an asshole. There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Dicks, pussies, and assholes. This guy is obviously an asshole, you're a pussy and a higher authority is the dick. You don't like the higher authorities because they seem to **** pussies alot, but sometimes they **** assholes too. So tell the dick about the asshole. If you don't, there's going to be **** everywhere!
Ok I guess I should explain why I didnt hit him. It was mainly because of shock. I mean I had no beef with this guy, I didnt wanna fight him and I was trying to work out why he would want to hit me the whole time... But if he starts at me again his getting it this time now that I have a reason...
Quote by gallagher2006
Because he's an asshole. There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Dicks, pussies, and assholes. This guy is obviously an asshole, you're a pussy and a higher authority is the dick. You don't like the higher authorities because they seem to **** pussies alot, but sometimes they **** assholes too. So tell the dick about the asshole. If you don't, there's going to be **** everywhere!

gallagher2006>everyone else.

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Feel bad inc.
Ok I guess I should explain why I didnt hit him. It was mainly because of shock. I mean I had no beef with this guy, I didnt wanna fight him and I was trying to work out why he would want to hit me the whole time... But if he starts at me again his getting it this time now that I have a reason...

Yep I agree with the whole "be the bigger man" stance you're taking there .
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by Feel bad inc.

YEAH! Kick his yellow ass!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Aqua_demetia would have something to say about this.....
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
You did the right thing by not hitting him in school....

...Get him while he's walking home!
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Kick his f**king ass. Typical Pit answer, but on this occasion its probably the best answer.

Also, your question why.

If hes smaller than you, hes probably one of those toughtalking shortasses that think if they hit someone taller it makes them a man.

So, in conclusion: Hes a tool, kick his ass.

He has the Shoop Da Whoop avatar = he is really wise.

Listen to him.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']YEAH! Kick his yellow ass!

He was actualy a Phillipino gangster..... So yellow would of been the correct term for him...
chloroform him, take his teeth out with visegrips, wear teeth around neck on a string.

Quote by Feel bad inc.
He was actualy a Phillipino gangster..... So yellow would of been the correct term for him...

even tho the cluster of islands is spelled with PH.. reference to the inhabitants thereof is spelled with an 'F'

oh and.. YELLOW POWER
:p
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Jawkster
be the man, be the power. save the cheerleader, save the world.

But I dont think im ready....
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Ok well anyway I was sitting down at lunch with a few of my friends at lunch. Anyway we were playing cards and some kids that I always seem to have trouble with start throwing things at me. Now I dont mind this I normally get it and have learnt to deal with it over time. Anyway it starts getting to much when they hit my friend in the head with a rock and she starts getting teary. So I get up and go over and ask them to stop throwing things because they have hit this girl. So this kid who I have never really talked to tells me his not afraid of me because im tall (im 6'1) and challenges me to fight. I just tell him I dont want to fight and that I just came over there to ask them to stop throwing things. So as I turn to go he swings at me and knocks me in the temple. I turn around and his really fired up. Now he keeps swinging and I just keep standing there taking it (ive been in to much trouble latly and I dont really wanna get suspended because im trying to get to Uni and need all the school time possible). So he continues with me trying to block him, my friend comes in to try break him off me then his friends start on him. So I push them off and go look if you wanna hit someone hit me. So in conclusion I have concussion and am very confused. I dont get why he started to hit me.. Was he trying to prove something in front of his friends? Does a kid I have never talked to hate me? Does he have anger problems? Is the government sending assassins?

I dunno I just needed a place to vent I just feel really confused right now. Its not the hitting me and concussion thats hurt me, its more that I didnt do anything to him...

Why because he's a bully and you make yourself the PERFECT target.

I've highlighted your mistakes. Figure it out, junior. Maybe these guys can help.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
break that little dicks jaw on your knee!!!!!!
Gear: ESP MH250 NT
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
Quote by Dimebag_abbott
break that little jaws dick on your knee!!!!!!

Fixed.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
But I dont think im ready....

just as SYK pointed out, have some more attidude and raise your self esteem with these assholes, don't take **** from them (reference to gallagher2006's team america joke). be the man, be the power. save the cheerleader, save the world.
DANK MEMES
Quote by mr freezy
Aqua_demetia would have something to say about this.....

If he wasn't banned
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Well you know the fact that you stood there and took it will mean he will think its okay to do it again, or at least wont be scarred not to.

But at least if he does it the second time, you have every right in the world to nail him.
Quote by DarTHie
He has the Shoop Da Whoop avatar = he is really wise.

Listen to him.

Totally sigged.

I love you.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']If he wasn't banned
Why was Aqua banned?

haha it had to happen, that guy is a little on edge. in a funny way.
Look, I know I could have beaten him up. I just guess I am to passive. I dunno I do try to stand up to them all, its just hard when most of my friends are either girls or guys that would be snapped in a fight... Its just hard to hit people from a gang of 10+ guys...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Why because he's a bully and you make yourself the PERFECT target.

I've highlighted your mistakes. Figure it out, junior. Maybe these guys can help.

Good luck,
SYK

well said. i'm a firm believer in that you teach people how to treat you. thru how you speak, how you carry yourself, and with body language. some people look for easy targets. if you come off as a submissive person, people with inferiority complexes will try to dominate you.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by bassboy 999
Why was Aqua banned?

haha it had to happen, that guy is a little on edge. in a funny way.

His many requests for the TS to kill himself I think.

I miss him
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by bassboy 999
Well you know the fact that you stood there and took it will mean he will think its okay to do it again, or at least wont be scarred not to.

But at least if he does it the second time, you have every right in the world to nail him.

If he goes at me again his expelled....
A cocky child that enjoys ego trips in front of his primate mates.

It's just merely a quest to find admiration and social acceptance from his friends and seem like he has a bigger dick than he actually does. I suggest you beat the **** out of him AFTER school ends. Then there is no risk of suspension.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
You did the right thing, made him look like an ass.

However, next time you must pwn him. One smack to the face and it's over.
Page 1 of 4