if i have my sound on, my computer seems to be picking up lots of different radio signals or something because all i can hear is random mixed up songs and news. i cannot find out why it is there and how to stop it. any1 know whats goin on. any help appreciated.
Doctor: Wait a minute, Brian, you have a pre-existing relationship with this degenerate?
Peter: A degenerate, am I? Well you are a festizio! See, I can make up words too, sister.
do the sounds happen when ur doing stuff? (like opening a file or stuff liek that?)
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
there just on in the background all the time??
Doctor: Wait a minute, Brian, you have a pre-existing relationship with this degenerate?
Peter: A degenerate, am I? Well you are a festizio! See, I can make up words too, sister.
Well actually the same thing is happening to mine as I type this. If I put my ear close to the speaker I can hear some noob talking.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
check your system sound settings.. there could be a sould file thats allowcated to ur operating system and it's just playing it all the time.. thats my only guess
Quote by musical donkey
its pissing me off so much, i cant listen to any music because some twat is speaking over it?
It could be one of your family members trying to talk to you but you're too involved with the computer to realise.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
if ur on vista just go to the mixer and mute windows sounds.. see what happens then
Quote by musical donkey
lol good theory, but am v sure its not. am not on vista.
It wouldn't be a file I reckon. Our computers are just picking up radio waves, although luckily mine's only really quiet and infrequent.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.