this thread is about what happens on your birthday?

appart from your birthday!

on my birthday its president lincoln's birthday aswell and georgia day in the state of georgia and darwin day(???) and red hand day.

EDIT: Matt Mauck (NFL) was born the same day as me as was Juan Carlos Ferrero (Tennis). as was the prince of bahrain, Brian robertson (Motorhead), Ray Manzarek (The Doors).

my birthday is 12th feb 1992

what happens on urs? (put when u were born aswell)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12_February
Empty Space
Last edited by gooey moo at Oct 23, 2007,
Get this. You'll never believe it. I turn one year older. A WHOLE YEAR. ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
15th January 1992

United States - Traditionally, Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

North Korea - Korean Alphabet Day. <------Lulwut?

2001 - Wikipedia, a free Wiki content encyclopedia, goes online.

that's some of the good stuff that happened on 15th Jan. Especially Wiki
9/11
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
The world starts to shake violently, small countries dissapear from the map, men are transformed into girls... Even the very stars fall from the sky as I awake.

Then we eat cake.

We being me, Brian May, and Rob Flynn, because we have the same birthday.
There's fireworks and everyone gets wasted.
26th January - Australia Day

EDIT: Triple J's Hottest 100 countdown is on also
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
Last edited by burntfacedog at Oct 23, 2007,
Well I used to gather in the cirlce of love, until everyone drank the special kool-aid. It was a happy birthday indeed. J/k, I share it with a couple of my friends that have it the same day.
ASA Embraer EMB 120 crashes in Brunswick, Georgia, United States, killing all 23 aboard.

Oh bloody hell...

Kurt Cobain died on my third birthday...
My birthday's tomorrow. Bugger all interesting has happened on my birthday. Though apparently I have the same birthday as Wayne Rooney....great.
June 13th

1917 - deadliest German air raid on London during WWI carried out by Gotha G bombers and results in 162 deaths, including 46 children, and 432 injuries

1934 - Adolf Hitler and Mussolini meet in Venice, Italy; Mussolini later describes the German dictator as "a silly little monkey". ...

1944 - World War II: Germany launches a V1 Flying Bomb attack on England. Only four of the eleven bombs actually hit their targets.

1970 - "The Long and Winding Road" becomes the Beatles' last Number 1 song.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The slightly organised people buy Valentine's Day stuff on my birthday (13th February)

oh, and a load of Scots were massacred at Glencoe on my birthday, mainly because of the weather, if you know the full story.

Those two go together beautifully
October 4th

1883 - First run of the Orient Express.

2003 - Maxim restaurant suicide bombing in Haifa, Israel: 21 Israelis, Jews and Arabs, are killed, and 51 others wounded.

1997 - The second largest cash robbery in U.S. history occurs at the Charlotte, North Carolina office of Loomis, Fargo and Company. An FBI investigation eventually results in 24 convictions and the recovery of approximately 95% of the $17.3 million in cash which had been taken.

nothing too interesting, my bday is a pretty boring day
My birthday this year was the 2,000,000th entry on wikipedia.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
I share my birthday with Gene Simmons.

Though I have Elvis Costello, too. That's good.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
July 24

According to Wiki
1411 - Battle of Harlaw, one of the bloodiest battles on Scottish soil.

1943 - World War II: Operation Gomorrah begins: British and Canadian aeroplanes bomb Hamburg by night, those of the Americans by day. By the end of the operation in November, 9,000 tons of explosives will have killed more than 30,000 people and destroyed 280,000 buildings.

1967 - Beatles: sign a petition in The Times to legalise marijuana.

No cool hit has happened on my birthday
how gay.
Cancer.
The International No Diet Day (INDD) is an annual celebration of body acceptance and body shape diversity. This day is also dedicated to raise awareness of the dangers in diets. This day is observed on May 6, and its symbol is a blue ribbon

hahah never heard of that before
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
sex with my girl friend then shes going to make me a sandwicth
OBEY THE SEX
also if you can out run your friend you can out run a bear
Let's see... I get one day closer to dying... YAY!!!!!!
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The slightly organised people buy Valentine's Day stuff on my birthday (13th February)

oh, and a load of Scots were massacred at Glencoe on my birthday, mainly because of the weather, if you know the full story.

Oh, do tell.

HOLY ****!

On my birthday, Martin Luther King was assassinated, NASA launched Apollo 6, And Microsoft was founded

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_4
Last edited by CLVPX at Oct 23, 2007,
Michael Schenker has a birthday on my birthday.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
April 28th

I'm lucky enough to share my birthday with Fred Dibnah & Saddam Hussein (Oh goody!).
Oh yeah, and one of the members of Take That, fear!
404: Sig not found.
Quote by nodtomc
Get this. You'll never believe it. I turn one year older. A WHOLE YEAR. ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!

NO WAI!! ME 2!!

nah, i think some war or other was started on my birthday. not my birth year, though. i so cba to google it.

3rd september 1988.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Deliriumbassist

What were a load of Scots doing in Yeading, West London?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
What were a load of Scots doing in Yeading, West London?

Football match???