Oink.cd was shut down today. If you don't know what oink.cd was, then you'll never really truly understand. What a terrible way to start off the day.
i think i heard someone talking about that at tafe today
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Tv-links.co.uk has shut down aswel, the owner has been arrested for piracy and copyright infrigment. A sad time for the world indeed
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
They arn't pirating, which is why they are classing it as a test case. To see how far they can push copywrite in court
lol this thread is now about tv-links.co.uk

GO!
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Here's a novel idea, obtain your music in a lawful manner.

No sympathy, infact I'm quite pleased with this actually.
That sucks, I was wondering why all the torrents were not connected.

There was a lot of stuff on there that I could never find anywhere else. Was a helpful music resource.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
That sucks, I was wondering why all the torrents were not connected.

There was a lot of stuff on there that I could never find anywhere else. Was a helpful music resource.

The irony..
I fail to see whats so ironic about it.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
I fail to see whats so ironic about it.

That it's perhaps one of the major contributors to music piracy, only further impacting the damage being caused by piracy?

Helpful to whom exactly?

The "I use the internet therefore I have the right to commit piracy" crowd

or

The music industry.

It's not the latter, that's assured.