My voice aren't very high so i cant really sing and play along using standard tuning. The guitar sound just totally covers my singing

So i want to learn how to play full step down. Anyone can teach me how? So far i only know the notes will all move one step down. So i have to form new chord shapes instead of using standard chords now?

Please guide me along
All the chord shapes still work, they'll just be 2 semitones down, i.e if you play a G major chord in standard, its a G, but a step down it'll be an F. Basically if you just want to sing and play songs that already exist two steps down just play the song as you would in standard and it will be two semitones lower.
I have a few friends that play one full step down. They did some originals that sound pretty good. You could even try one half-step down which might work for you.

As for what to play, maybe do a google search for some tabs in the tuning you want. Most of the stuff I play in lower tuning is acoustic songs. I also use a lot of DADGAD in acoustic.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
All the chord shapes still work, they'll just be 2 semitones down, i.e if you play a G major chord in standard, its a G, but a step down it'll be an F. Basically if you just want to sing and play songs that already exist two steps down just play the song as you would in standard and it will be two semitones lower.

ohh so whatever basic standard chord shape, i can play the same position it will just become e.g G to F, F to E, E to D?