http://www.axlguitars.com/index.php?id=1769

Are these amps out yet? I'm thinking of maybe getting the 40 except I can't find very many reviews for it or any other info. They aren't in musicians friend either. I did read a review in Guitar Player magazine and they seemed to like it a lot. I am now debating between the Akita 40 and the Traynor 50Blue but I still need to try them both out.
Last edited by GNRAGE_2010 at Oct 26, 2007,
Traynor. AXL stuff is all Chinese built, and the quality is hit or miss. I would be weary of an amp by them. Traynor is made in Canada, and will last you forever.
Quote by CJRocker
Traynor. AXL stuff is all Chinese built, and the quality is hit or miss. I would be weary of an amp by them. Traynor is made in Canada, and will last you forever.

So it isn't safe in terms of quality to buy a chinese made amp
not that it's NOT safe, but rather, it's not Guaranteed, like Traynor amps, or Mesa amps.

However, try them both out, it's possible that the AXL amp might be a sleeper hit amp.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Reincaster
not that it's NOT safe, but rather, it's not Guaranteed, like Traynor amps, or Mesa amps.

However, try them both out, it's possible that the AXL amp might be a sleeper hit amp.

I really like the birch veneer on the akita amp