Ok well i need a new guitar and this will be my second, im thinking about buying one of these:

http://www.musical-instrumentsuk.co.uk/more/on/details/00490

However im not sure if i should buy something different. My budget is roughly £350 or about $600. I like the style of that guitar so i would prefer something similar if a better one is suggested. Oh and i play mostly metal with my tuning down to dropped C or B.
Considering the Jackson has passive EMGs, a low quality LFR and you like drop tunings, I'd recommend against it.

How about this instead:

The Washburn X50 Pro FE

-Buzz Feiten tuning system

-fixed bridge

-EMG pickups

For some reason the gak.co.uk site is down, but it should be well within your budget.

As for an amp, depending on the budget, a small tube combo and if that's too expensive get something like a Roland Cube (30 watts or higher, they have amp models, while the less powerful models except the Microcube, don't).
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Nice guitar, but the cheapest i found was £470 :/. Thanks for the suggestion anyways.
Quote by SpartanTHC
Nice guitar, but the cheapest i found was £470 :/. Thanks for the suggestion anyways.

Like i said check the guitarampkeyboard center, I believe they have it for less. Also, if this is to expensive, get the regular X50 pro, which is cheaper but still very good.

Otherwise, maybe a fixed bridge Ibanez like the RG321 might suit you.
Ok thanks man. Any suggestions on an amp? Any decent one for metal will do me.
Quote by SpartanTHC
Ok thanks man. Any suggestions on an amp? Any decent one for metal will do me.

Check the edit in my original post.

As an addition to that maybe a mid-watt version (30 or 50) of the Vox Valvetronix may be nice, but I still suggest checking out something like the Roland Cube 30X