How loud is a 6 Watt class A tube amp?

Louder than a 30 Watt solid state?

Thank you
Not quite as loud, but that is perfect for bedroom practice.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
no definitely not as loud, but for practising or maybe quiet jamming with friends/band it should be alright
its roughly the same as 2.5 times its wattage in a solid state, so its maybe abouts that of a 15watt solid state or just a bit louder
Quote by agg
is that true for every amp?

Thats the general rule, but there is some variation.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
I actually find my 5w VJ is as loud as a 25w SS amp, and through an extension cab louder. It's also much more usable at those volume levels and sounds LOADS better. My drummer isn't weak, he's very technically adept, and I also have another guitarist, bassist and vocalist to contend with, but it's perfect for small rooms and I gigged with it last Friday.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
omar rodriguez once said he like to plug hjis orange head into a bass amp because it gives him a fuller sound, what do u reckon would be the conversion for solid state guitar to bass amp? if the output of the bass amp gives a higher power/price ratio i think more ppl like myself should try it out.
i know ive asked it before but no one seems to have tried it. and omar is one of the best <my fav> gtarists out there, so really ppl should be trying things that these guys are telling us
Quote by maca-venagas
omar is one of the best <my fav> gtarists out there

Thanks man

Quote by TMVolta19
you should rename this tread, its very annoying havin like a million problems on the list lol