So, I am using a Spector Legend with an Ampeg SVT-15T 100W Combo amp, what pedals would be a good addition to this setup?
Epi LP Custom SILVERBURST

Quote by thefitz

Hold it like you hold a Crunchwrap Supreme.

Official Chiodos Fan of the Bass Militia
PM DinkyDaisy to Join
Ampeg Scrambler Octave pedal OR
Electro-Harmonix XO Octave Multiplexer
Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer
And of course the T-Rex BassJuice
Quote by thechrishendrik
So, I am using a Spector Legend with an Ampeg SVT-15T 100W Combo amp, what pedals would be a good addition to this setup?

To beg the obvious, what kind of music do you play?
Quote by anarkee
To beg the obvious, what kind of music do you play?

Gah! Sorry, I play rock/alternative.
Epi LP Custom SILVERBURST

Quote by thefitz

Hold it like you hold a Crunchwrap Supreme.

Official Chiodos Fan of the Bass Militia
PM DinkyDaisy to Join
pedals are for ****ty players..

Pedals add effects or alter your tone and sound dynamics. They dont enhance youre playing or hide mistakes, if anything some pedals make it harder to play.
Dancing In Your Dust
Quote by uvq
pedals are for ****ty players..

That is called spam.
Quote by Tallman
That is called spam.

It's trolling foo'!!!

Distortion/overdrive
Wah
Chorus
Envelope Filter

Some of the most popular. Just try out some of each and pick your favorites.

You can't pick a pedal bassed on genre. For example, your perfect distortion may come from metal distortion with a tiny bit of gain rather than a medium level distortion pedal.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I've been using a very mild rotary instead of chorus for the last few weeks and am convinced that it is the best effect ever, but that's somewhat unusual, you just gotta try out the effects to find what you like: chorus, distortion/od, and envelope filters should probably be the first real effects you try out, also look at some compressor or limiter-enhancer pedals to get a more even sound (though you should practice wsithout these to improve your dynamic control).

Other, more far out, sounds to start looking at are wah, synth, flanger, phaser. I love delays and loops, but if your not very precise a these are the fastest ways to turn a bassline into a muddy crowded mess. For rock music the most common are going to be OD, chorus, and phaser, they come up a lot.
To the TS, I play somewhat the same type of music you do (in addition to Jazz and funk), and I find that I use a chorus and an envelope filter quite a bit. I am also looking into getting a delay pedal after borrowing a friend's Digi-delay.