can any one think of any songs that would sound good acoutic that havn't been done before or isn't very well known about.
Just go listen to some rap or hip-hop and cover it. You'll see a bunch of people doing Umbrella on YouTube, or you can search for Ben Folds' cover of Bitches Ain't **** if you want examples. I think I saw an okay cover of Hey ya too.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Do some acoustic Edgar Winter stuff, like Alta Mira or Free Ride. Good tunes that not a whole lot of people know about. Frankenstien might be tough though considering the 5 minute synth solo. lol
Quote by sSyLc
Just go listen to some rap or hip-hop and cover it. You'll see a bunch of people doing Umbrella on YouTube, or you can search for Ben Folds' cover of Bitches Ain't **** if you want examples. I think I saw an okay cover of Hey ya too.

Yeah, my friend and I came up with an acoustic cover to Remix to Ignition, it's not great by any means of course, but it's good for parties and when you're chillin with some friends.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
any operation ivy songs lol
Quote by Connor6c
I sucked on my mom's nipples