what is the best tube amp in the price range of £300-£400
Quote by dfc_jebus
there were pigeons having a huge orgy on the floor at lunch one time.

Quote by hippieboy444
get picture of her, jack-off, & wipe the cum on it.

Call me sherlock but you are a metalhead arent you
Diezel, Motherfucker
yeahhh xD
i play rock, metal nd all tht sort of stuff
Quote by dfc_jebus

Quote by hippieboy444

You can go marshall, you can go Mesa/Boogie (not for your price), you can go Laney, there are SO many companies out there right now pumping valve amps out. You really should shop around the name brands first, then see if you can find something cheaper.
a little more info please.
are cleans important ?
etc.

the less info we get, the worse the suggestion's gonna be
Quote by The red Strat.
are cleans important ?
etc.

thank you.
mainly focussed on the distortion
Quote by dfc_jebus

Quote by hippieboy444

Quote by kh203man
mainly focussed on the distortion

after a post like this
Quote by The red Strat.
are cleans important ?
etc.

you give me one line of info ?
TS, delete this thread, and try again, with something like this:

"Hello, I'm looking for a valve (combo/head) that can handle (high, low, mid) gain tones, such as (band, band, other band). I (often/never) gig, and having a rich, sparkely clean tone is (very/moderatly/not very) important. My budget is (whatever) and I'm (interested/not interested) in used amps. I would like an amp with (an effects loop/attenuater/1,2,3 channels/voicing control/digital effects/reverb), if possibble. Any help is appreciated!"

Fill in the blanks, eigh?
hi guys, i have a laney tf200 and it sounds sweeeet. Its only 65 watts though and i can't really hear it at band practice in my solos. if i brough a marsahll cabinet (doesn't have to be marshall) would it sound alright? because on some of the websites it says they're made for particular amp models and does this mean my laney wouldn't sound good?
thanks anyway
Quote by will-loves-zep
hi guys, i have a laney tf200 and it sounds sweeeet. Its only 65 watts though and i can't really hear it at band practice in my solos. if i brough a marsahll cabinet (doesn't have to be marshall) would it sound alright? because on some of the websites it says they're made for particular amp models and does this mean my laney wouldn't sound good?
thanks anyway

do you understand the system of a forum ?
that was one major high-jack

anyway, if you use a good cabinet that's voiced the way you like, then it would be good for you.
make a thread for this
Also, 65 watts tube not enough for practice? Have you tried raising the amp higher (as in physically, put it on a desk or something?)?
Quote by Fama
Also, 65 watts tube not enough for practice? Have you tried raising the amp higher (as in physically, put it on a desk or something?)?

Yes its loud enough but not for solos, we have a small room, drums, bass and 2 guitars so my solos suffer. Its fine for rhythm playing. If we start gigging also i will be screwed if there is no pa to mic it up. Thanks everyone for your suggestions
Quote by the.spine.surfs

"Hello, I'm looking for a valve (combo/head) that can handle (high, low, mid) gain tones, such as (band, band, other band). I (often/never) gig, and having a rich, sparkely clean tone is (very/moderatly/not very) important. My budget is (whatever) and I'm (interested/not interested) in used amps. I would like an amp with (an effects loop/attenuater/1,2,3 channels/voicing control/digital effects/reverb), if possibble. Any help is appreciated!"

awesome.

save that somewhere handy, it'd come in useful about 4 times each day.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Umm, the big button above the "Announcement" and big list of threads that clearly says "New Thread"
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by the.spine.surfs

awesome