i just got home from school and there i saw all these people with red duct tape all over their body.some had them on their mouth ann even on their boobs. it has the word life on it and a date on the bottom. they apparently are not suppose to talk.

does anyone know what this about?
do you have similar thing going on at your area?

discuss
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Its Happening!!!!

Quick, Leave Your Belongings, There Isnt Time, Get To The Chopper!!!!
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Damnit, I left the gate open again...
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
They are trying to be mysterious. They lack real purpose in life, so they try to be mysterious.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
meh, that was me, just trying to have a little fun after classes. dun worry abt it, well have the altar cleaned up in no time, and all the virgins we don't use well forward to you as payment for the hallowed grounds.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Do you remember what date?

Red tape... now what's that? Maybe they're protesting against something? Or are they Christians? I dunno.
Pictures would help...
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
Quote by Zuker12
Do you remember what date?

Red tape... now what's that? Maybe they're protesting against something? Or are they Christians? I dunno.

Jeez can't a guy wear red tape over his mouth and genitals without being called Christian nowadays?
ohai little sig.
pics or it didnt happen!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Isn't it some Anti-Abortion/Pro-Life crap going on?....Silent Protesting my arse....
Yea... the word 'Life' made me think it was some anti-abortion thing... what was the date on it though?
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:

Amp:

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
It's that thing against abortion. A bunch of people are being silent today to symbolize all the babies who will never get to speak because they are aborted.

Personally, I think it's a bunch of Christians getting attention.
pics
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
It's that thing against abortion. A bunch of people are being silent today to symbolize all the babies who will never get to speak because they are aborted.

That's gaayyyyyyyy. we all know that babies can't speak! They just spit up everywhere!
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:

Amp:

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Take pictures of them and let us analyze.

And by analyze I mean fap.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Demonikk
Jeez can't a guy wear red tape over his mouth and genitals without being called Christian nowadays?

No I didn't mean anything like that, im a Christian myself, but I was just wondering.

EDIT: And no, I wasn't in the Red Parade.

It wasn't even a parade.
Quote by Robb987123Bass
That's gaayyyyyyyy. we all know that babies can't speak! They just spit up everywhere!

+1
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by Moggan13
Isn't it some Anti-Abortion/Pro-Life crap going on?....Silent Protesting my arse....

yeah, it think it for some abortion thing going on,i overheard some people talking about it when i was in the hallway.i didn't pay musch attention to it though

i'll try to get pics up tommorow if i remember to do it.the red duct tape is about 6 inches i think
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Last edited by pa3k_2414 at Oct 23, 2007,
huh. didn't they steal that protest device from the GLBT community (the day of silence)?
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by ColdNovembeRain

Ah yeah! Theres a thread about this, it was up a week or 2 ago...
if ur in the US, its "red ribbon week" aka anti drugs, drink driving etc. they do something similar at my school, every few minutes a person gets their face painted white to represent however many people die every few minutes from drunk driving
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
Quote by iforgot539
huh. didn't they steal that protest device from the GLBT community (the day of silence)?

Yeah pretty much, the christians steal pretty much everything, the protests, the beliefs, the holy land.... they're pretty mean
Quote by Moggan13

What's red and crawls up your leg?

A homesick abortion.

I think I stole that joke from someone on here.
NOPE.
They sound Satanic to me.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me