My brother has a right handed bass...well...its mine but he uses it too...but he plays lefty on guitar. Is this supposed to be possible? I was thinking of getting him a lefty bass. Most are very expensive, but most low cost ones are poor quality. I guess what i'm trying to say is...what bass is closest to the intersection between cost and quality? I've been looking at some Agiles (rondomusic.net <---there is also a .com, i'm not sure which one to trust) but they seem to 'ehh.'
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Well, in theory they are the same quality as their right handed cousins, though some brands charge a little more. Look for a good bass in your range, then investigate left handed options.

Though he may prefer bass right handed and guitar left handed. Unusual sure, but ask him if he would prefer a lefty bass, though TBH, he would of probably sold his right handed bass for a left handed one or the same with his guitar if he realy wanted to switch.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by gm jack
... he would of probably sold his right handed bass for a left handed one or the same with his guitar if he realy wanted to switch.

I don't think he would be mean with what I bought with my money, it just turns out to use it just as often as me. Its not that I don't like it when he uses it, its just that we usually want to play at the same time. Call me crazy but I'm thinking of starting a band featuring 2 basses as lead. That would be awesome, but anyways, yea, I've asked him and he's gonna pitch in, too. I'm just trying to find the right lefty (pun not intended).
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3