Specs sound good. It certainly is pretty. I would get some user feedback on the durability/tuning issues of the trem.
have you ever played one? i strongly suggest you find one and play it before you drop any cash
ive only ever bought one guitar id never played, my Danelectro.. i got lucky and loved it but i get the feeling thats like lightning striking in the same place twice
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
thats the problem I have been to a few guitar shops just looking around and I have never seen any of these around.. now I wasnt looking, but my local GC barely has any deans and the ones they do have are all of the Dimebag ones... but I may see if I can find a select hardtail and play on that to give me some feeling of it...
Looks pretty cool. I've had extensive experience with a lot of Deans... and I've never played a particularly nice one.

Maybe look at Schecter c1's, some Ibanez prestige models etc.

Good luck.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.