so their is this girl that i see a lot when going to class. She stares at me a lot, even when where on the bus. But i noticed when shes with her friend she hardly looks.. Fact or she has to give her attention to her friend. I mean when we are at the bus stop, take the same bus to our college. She constantly stares. this true?
LOL
You are asking us if it is true that she stares at you, and you just told us she stares at you. I'm going to venture a wild guess and say, yes.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Relationship thread.
Delete this thread or you'll be reported.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
well is she hot?

I would.

EDIT: not that i know her i'm just desperate.
Am i on fire? OHHH NOOOO!!! I'M ON FIREEEEEE

She is very hot, no im asking whats the reason when shes is with her friend. She doesn't stare, she not afraid when shes by her self. I don't understand that, this has happened numerous times.
LOL
Quote by BassistGal
Relationship thread.
Delete this thread or you'll be reported.

Wow, don't be a prick. I'm sure if he knew he would have done it.

But yeah, you should try posting this in the relationship thread, you'd get a better response...
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
Quote by SiKh22
She is very hot, no im asking whats the reason when shes is with her friend. She doesn't stare, she not afraid when shes by her self. I don't understand that, this has happened numerous times.

You're just a sexy beast.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
No, I didn't make the thread for because i know she stares. I don't understand why she does that, i mean all girls. They seem not to be interested as much when their with a friend(Girl).
LOL
You should strike up a conversation and go for it. She wont come straight out and say "your ugly, no i will not go see a movie with you". Find some common ground and then ask her when you guys are leaving, that way there is no awkward tension. Play it by ear and you'll be fine.
I'd guess it's because the girl wants to be accepted by her friends and so feels if she tells her friends she thinks a guy is hot and they disagree she'll be laughed at and made fun of. Most teenage girls are insecure like that I wish i was a girl...or a man either would do...
Am i on fire? OHHH NOOOO!!! I'M ON FIREEEEEE

dude your in college. be a big boy and talk to her. maybe, JUST MAYBE you'll get laid? tons of luck!
Actually, most of the times that I caught a chick staring at me, she was with friends.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by davebooska
dude your in college. be a big boy and talk to her. maybe, JUST MAYBE you'll get laid? tons of luck!

+1 ...i think i had the same feelings as you before about this situation..when i was in second grade.
Quote by clu291
I'd guess it's because the girl wants to be accepted by her friends and so feels if she tells her friends she thinks a guy is hot and they disagree she'll be laughed at and made fun of. Most teenage girls are insecure like that I wish i was a girl...or a man either would do...

But we are in college lol, that prolly doesn't make a difference huh. She even turns around at times to look at me, and i know for a fact no one is behind me. I'm always the last one to get off. arhhh!!! cant understand women
LOL
Quote by Kaervek
Wow, don't be a prick. I'm sure if he knew he would have done it.

But yeah, you should try posting this in the relationship thread, you'd get a better response...

I'm not a prick, its common curtosy to read the rules and follow them, we have an "Only" relationship thread for a reason, and its stickied for a reason.

TS, sadly you didn't delete the thread, then *Reported*
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by clu291

Exactly. Friends are assholes, no one friend will understand why you think someone else it hotter then then someone else. Just do you mate. And you play guitar......you mighty sexy yessum.
Quote by BassistGal
I'm not a prick, its common curtosy to read the rules and follow them, we have an "Only" relationship thread for a reason, and its stickied for a reason.

TS, sadly you didn't delete the thread, then *Reported*

Thats fine, i didn't the Relationship thread at first. I didn't want to delete because people had already helped, and that would be rude to shut it down when people are saying something.
LOL