it's in mint condition. the original box has a dent in it, but there was nothing in it when it got dented. it has no extra amp model packs, but i'll give you my account so that you can buy them if you want. it comes with everything that came in the box, including the manual.

i'd prefer cash. ONLY PAYPAL. i can't stress this enough.

i'll take a trade if you make it good. i'm not looking for anything in particular, it could be music related or it could involve video games, preferably music.

The HD280's are in mint condition also, and have not been used much. they go great with the pod, for private practice. it literally sounds just as good as if you were playing it through an amp. close to pa system quality. they are worth $100 retail. i got them a few months ago.

A NOTE ON THE PODXT LIVE: i currently have it on auction for ebay, but i don't see it selling at all because of my reputation(0) and i have a relatively high reserve on it. there are other ebay-related issues it won't sell, either. there's only 5 days left so if you can wait that long for a transaction i can get it to you. there's a slight chance it could sell, but i doubt it.

pics. none of the headphones, sorry, but they're in good shape.

Offers?
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
Last edited by SomeDude49 at Oct 24, 2007,
Would you trade the Podxt Live for like an overdrive pedal, a peavy 35( I think) watt amp, and I have a bunch of video game stuff I could trade, if you're interested in any(I would be willing to trade a lot. There isn't much video games I use) just let me know.

Edit: I read the description on zzsounds, and im a little confused about what it does. Its a multi effect pedal as well as it changes tones?
Last edited by sundayserenade at Oct 23, 2007,
Quote by sundayserenade
Would you trade the Podxt Live for like an overdrive pedal, a peavy 35( I think) watt amp, and I have a bunch of video game stuff I could trade, if you're interested in any(I would be willing to trade a lot. There isn't much video games I use) just let me know.

what kind of video games? what kind of peavey?

changes tones? not sure what you mean. it just uses it's own amp models, efx, and compression. you can bypass the amp models and just use it's effects like screamer, fuzz, distortion, and compressor. it also does wah, but not very well. you can also use it as a volume pedal. it has a built in turner, too.
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
I don't know what I meant by tone, I kinda only skimmed the description since its massive, and I dunno i guess thats not what it does. Uhh I can't get info on the peavey right now cause its at a friends house but I can see what I can do to get some soon. About the video games, I have a ton of ps2 games, I have a few gamecube games, as well as the system and and a memory card, I have an xbox and some games. if you want me to list them all I could. I would rather not sell my ps2 system and certain games, but the other systems I most likely will be willing to part with.
that's ok about the games, i already have a gamecube and don't want any xbox games.
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
no one, huh?
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
i'm in the usa. i'll ship to anywhere in the states, maybe even canada if you'll pay the extra shipping costs.
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
counts me out then, im in the uk. Good luck with the sale.
seriously people, really need the money. no one wants this? it's great for the studio or w/e. it's awesome. i just need the money. the HD 280 headphones are for sale too. basically brand new for $60...anyone? pod is $250(what i'm hoping for) if you buy both you'll get a discount.
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live