I've been practicing how to change from A7 to D and vice versa but I have trouble going back to D. I practice and practice but I don't see it getting better so is there any beginner exercise to help me with chord changes?
BTW. Do you guys know a Spanish program for pc on how to play the guitar, I don't seem to find anything online that looks worth paying for.
Practice, the few months of my playing i found chords difficult. eventually you get them.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
Practice, the few months of my playing i found chords difficult. eventually you get them.

sound advice.
i had the same problem, its all just practise, and though u might not feel like ure progressing, u most likely are
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Practice them really slowly.
Am i on fire? OHHH NOOOO!!! I'M ON FIREEEEEE

you have to embark on a voyage to the middle fo the asian jungles to and mediatate until you reach enlightenment

...alternatively you could just practice
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Just practice. At first it seems difficult, but later they become second nature. I sometimes have to do chords as absurd as this:
-
-

But with practice is isn't that difficult.
Well I fold blinded myself to refrain from looking at the strings and memorize them and it some what works a little but the progress is much slower. SO anyways it takes months before you can play a 3 chord song?
Practice.

I know that it can get annoying having people constantly tell you that everything comes with practice but it's the truth. At first it is very difficult to play a song with three or four chords smoothly because you aren't yet used to playing those chords. However, after countless repetition of the chords and the changes it becomes automatic.

At first it could take you a few weeks or a month to learn a three or four chord song, but after the initial hurdle of getting used to playing you'll be able to learn a three or four chord song in an hour (or possibly less, depending on the song).
Quote by Tsunoyukami
Practice.

I know that it can get annoying having people constantly tell you that everything comes with practice but it's the truth. At first it is very difficult to play a song with three or four chords smoothly because you aren't yet used to playing those chords. However, after countless repetition of the chords and the changes it becomes automatic.

At first it could take you a few weeks or a month to learn a three or four chord song, but after the initial hurdle of getting used to playing you'll be able to learn a three or four chord song in an hour (or possibly less, depending on the song).

Good to know because I'm getting a little frustrated but I'm going to practice the chords at least 1hr a day and record myself to see my improvement.
Quote by batista08
Good to know because I'm getting a little frustrated but I'm going to practice the chords at least 1hr a day and record myself to see my improvement.

I guarantee there will be times when you become very frustrated and consider something an impossible task. However, you must persevere.

Recording yourself is a great way to hear what you are doing wrong. Once you identify the mistakes you make you can find ways to fix those specific things. Again, the key is practice.
all i can say is
1. take the changes slowly and get your hands used to the changes
2. get ready to get flamed a lot for hving such a noob problem

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

there's loads of advice and stuff for helping you get it but I just found one day I could do it after gettin frustrated the day before- that just seems to happen a lot with me